Meet Your New Driver

Start from the beginning

A woman with shoulder length hair raised an eyebrow, "An analyst AND a driver?"

"Oh my gosh, you're spoiling us," the man with the full face mask commented.

"Midori? You brought Midori?" A humanoid lizard man asked with noticeable excitement in his voice. "I'm Spinner!"

The man with the face mask raised his hand, "I'm Twice!"

"I'm Magne," The woman introduced herself.

Another girl giggled, placing a hand on her chest delicately while she greeted the young teen around her own age, "Toga Himiko. How pretty is your blood?"

Izuku raised an eyebrow, "Um, I haven't had any complaints about my blood so far."

"You are interesting from your reputation," a man with a mask and hat stepped forward from the corner of the room. "Greetings. I am Mr. Compress."

The smoke wisp man stared at him with their yellow eyes, "I am called Kurogiri. The man against the wall who won't bother with introductions is called Dabi."

"Shigaraki Tomura," The leader with light blue haired introduced himself with a scratchy tone of voice.

Dabi questioned from his leaning position against the wall,"How are we supposed to know that kid got what it takes?"

"Shh, we need a driver. Don't ruin this for us," Twice whispered.

Toga rolled her eyes with a bored look on her face, "None of us know how to drive, Dabi."

"Would you like an example of both of my abilities?" Izuku offered.

Kurogiri gave a short nod or at least that's what Izuku thought he did since it was hard to tell from the purple wisps of smoke surrounding him. "That would help with our decision."

"He's Midori! What else can you want?" Spinner loudly whispered. "Stain had high praises for him too!"

Izuku noticed how Shigaraki's face tensed at the mention of Stain. That was interesting given the fact that they teamed up. Izuku gazed at the majority of the members, knowing how most of them only joined after the incident with Stain.

Izuku felt a spark of interest ignite within him as he reflected on the thought of idea that Stain and Shigaraki really didn't team up. Would the team still follow him knowing that Stain didn't work with him after all?

"Good," Izuku answered. "Because this will also help with my own decision of whether to entertain this idea any longer."

"I like this kid," Magne stated, leaning against her long magnet weapon.

"Now, now. We must find out if he will be a good addition to the team."

"Ah yes, I'm guessing it is to guarantee your choice since three of your newer members already fell on the first part of that kidnapping mission," Izuku responded loudly. Giran looked between his nephew and the group that paid him to find new members as they all turned to look at his nephew strangely. "Mustard could have been more useful if he had decent self defense to fight off anyone since he just had a gun. Muscular and Moonfish would not have been as enjoyable. I probably would have turned down the job straight away because of those two if they were still here. I do have a line that I don't want to cross."

"Anyway, since you want this to be an interview, I can answer questions and show off my main two skills," Izuku scratched the back of his neck.

"How old are you?" Mr. Compress piped up.

He replied, "Around fifteen. My birthday is somewhere in July."

"I'm sixteen," Toga added.

"When did you learn how to drive?"