The business man (part1)

BEEP
BEEP!!!!!
MY ALARM WENT OF OH FOR FUCK SAKE I JUST WANT To sleep!!!

I got out of bed to see its raining outside "man i just want this rain to stop so I can eat  tteboki." I put on my clothes and head for work "OH Shit" I forgot my umbrella I rushed inside to get  my umbrella when I arrived at work. everybody was  surrounding this new employee I come over to say hi looks like he'll be working at my section.

Oh and by the way my name is seo in yeok and I work for dior and my life is just about to get funn.

"Hi there looks like I'm ur new head of this department my name is Kim- tae hyung what's  yours?."I'm seo in yeok" something seemed weird he gave me a mysterious grin "well then let's just get to work then."

I logged in to my computer and started typing away "hey seo in"
"Yes I said "have you noticed how hot the new head is." "Huh oh yeah" I said."your not Even  listening to me you know what just forget it its the morning"

KNOCK!!!
KNOCK!!!
"Heyy guys just to like let you guys know Mr v said there will be a meeting at like 10.00am so like bring your notes and designs"

    (Me)" Lee min so. why are you telling us this"

(Lee min) "oh my mistake did I not tell you I'm Mr v assistant now haha"

(Me) "wait what how and gross"
(Lee min) "your all just jealous haa."

Oh and BTW Lee min I hate her

10.00Am
( mr v)"Well good morning as  you guys can see I'm the new then head of department my name is Kim tae hyung but call me Mr v  now can you guys start to show me ur latest designs." jung min why  don't u start us of" "yes sir as you can see this is the new pair of  dior jeans I have desighned this head is not your average jean no! infact
it's made out of real leather!."and how much did the total cost you" I worked out the total " the total price lead to approximately 100.91yen sir "Right OK I'm pretty impressed OK let's get this sent of then to the directors.well then dismissed."
"OH and "
Seo in can I see you for a minute
My heart was racing I could here his foot steps and smell his expensive colone.....

TO BE COUNTIUNED...
I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST EVERYDAY BUT BARE IN MIND I AM A STUDENT SO I WILL TRY MY BEST IF NOT I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW