Chapter 4

Mia POV

I woke to the sun shining in my eyes through the long dark red drapes, barley covering the window. "Ugh....." I grumbled. I tried to turn to the other side of the very comfortable bed.. But I couldn't.

There was warm, long and masculine arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to break free from the owner of the arms wrapped around me. I low and sexy growl came from behind, vibration coming from it's chest onto my back.

I tried again, to break free of his grip.. but all I end up doing wiggling my way over to its face, barely touching noses. It was Liam.

His face was chiseled to perfection. 'God spent his time on this boy for sure... Wait no, don't think that way, stop thinking that way' I said mentally in my brain to my self. His hair was dirty blonde, and was lightly messed up making him even more sexy, if that's even possible. And he was shirtless, oh god.

--------------------------------

I wanted to put my hands on his bare tanned skin. I put my hand to his warm and muscular abdomen, lowering my hand down to his waist.

I go down, feeling his yummy abs and then I reach his "v line". 'I want him' my wolf growls. I suddenly notice I'm not in control. 'Hey! Stop it!' I Growl at her. 'Stop it right now!'

He lets out a low and sex filled growl, and I feel the arouse coming off me, and him.

"I would stop teasing me if I were you" He said as he open up his eyes.. But they were not light green any more like they were before, they turned dark and filled with lust. He looks like he's struggling to retain him self.

'I'm glad to see you warming up to our mate.' 'Um, you mean your warming up to him?' 'No, I mean you, I'm not in control here, you are.' Wait what?

I pull away from him and jump out of bed... Only to realize I'm in my bra and panties. I cover my self up with my hands and cross my legs as I start to feel my cheeks burn up.

I her a little chuckle come from his lips. "Shut up!" I spit at him. "I'm sorry... it's just that your so cute when you blush and look so innocent." He gives me a warm smile that turns into a sly smirk. "Ugh, whatever, just get me some clothes... Now!" I yell at him while still covering my exposed body.

--------------------------------------

"Come on, let's go down stairs and make breakfast. I bet your hungry." he said with his morning voice. "Oh my" my wolf growled and I don't blame her. "I know right" I purred

"What?" Liam asked questioningly.

Oops... I guess I said that out loud... wait why did I say that in the first place?

"N-nothing.." I replied, with my voice cracking. He gave me a look and then shrugged it off while laughing. I felt my cheeks burn up, from blushing.

He open the door to the hallway and then we walked downstairs.

--------------------------------------

I stepped into the kitchen and WOW. It was soooo huge. Almost as big as Liam's bedroom.. I said almost, cause Liam's room is gigantic... But other than the size, it was also beautiful too. And don't get me started on the size of the frigid.

Liam picked me up and put my legs around his waist as he held me up by grabbing both of my ass cheeks. I squealed at him. "Put me down!" I yell at him while hitting him multiple times but he didn't seem to finch, not once.

He walked us over to the marble counter top and sat me on it. He moved his hands up to my waist straddling me.

"Pancakes or waffles Princess?" He asked me "Mmm.... Pancakes!" ...ok I would have pushed him off me but who can say no to free food? And he has been taking care of me...
-------------------------------------------------
He pulled out a box of bisquick out of one of many cupboards and read the back of the box. "Can you get the eggs, milk, and blueberries please, Princess?" Oh I loved the way he said princess, and I obeyed him.. Probably because of him being alpha and the power he has.

I hopped off the counter, and onto the tile floor and walked over to the gigantic frigid. I open the door and, again, WOW. There was soooo much food in here... I wonder what the pantry looks like... Have I told you I LOVE food?

Liam must have sawn my face. "Well, when we have a house full of werewolfs and she-wolfs, your going to need ALOT of food." He chuckled and I laughed with him and head to the other side of him and set the ingredients beside him.

====================

When he was done mixing the batter, he thought it was funny to throw some at me.. And it landed in my hair, My hair.

I saw a smirk spread across his face. I wanted to be mad at him but I couldn't. He had pulled the 'innocent face' on me and there was no way I could, but that doesn't mean I can't get revenge. 'Play with him' my wolf told me. 'That's exactly what I'm going to do' I replied back.
--------------------------------------
I walked over to him seductively, his eyes never leaving my hips. I bit my bottom lip seductively to add an extra effect, and saw his I eyes turn dark, with lust.

That's right, I know my stuff.

Once I'm close to him, I pressed up against his chest and lean toward him, one hand on his chest and the other behind his back, trying to find the bowl with the batter in it.

I felt his heart beat quicken and his breathing get heavier. I suddenly felt something poke me, around my 'no no area'. I moaned out of know where. I can feel his 'little friend' poking at my entrance through his pants.

Oops....looks like I'm not getting out of this.

He pulls my chin with his thumb and forefinger, lifting my head to his face so I can look up at him into his lust-filled eyes. Half of me wanted to pull back, but the other wanted to give in.

He licks his lips before crashing into mine in a heated, passionate kiss, sending sparks all though out my body, making me weak in the knees. I rise my hands up his chiseled chest to the back of his neck, resting them there while kissing him back. He tried to wiggle his tongue into my mouth asking for permission, but I didn't let him. His hands slid down from my waist slowly to my ass, then grabbed the hell out it. This made me jump and let a moan escape for my throat. He caught me off guard and pushed his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth.

"Um.. Liam...?" Said an unknown voice, from a girl.

I heard a low, disturbing growl come from Liam.. He pulled away from my lips slowly. I knew he didn't want to stop, and nether did I but I can't go any further with someone watching. Oooh but I reeallllly want to punch the person in the face for distributing us...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heey guys! So, is it just me or is Mia changing?!?

Please feel free to leave a like and it comment and tell me if you like this story!!