Part 11

Rosa woke up to the sound of Davina screaming at Marcel

Rosa woke up to the sound of Davina screaming at Marcel. She rolled her eyes as she opened the door and walked past her room giving them both dirty looks.

She then walks down stairs to where she sees Elijah and Klaus making drinks at the bar. "We'll, that's going well." She heard Klaus say.

"If you were trying to win the girls trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea." Elijah said.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Rosa said as she walked past them, irritation in her voice.

Elijah smirked, "Ah, Rosalina, I assume you've talked some sense into my brother."

Rosa looked at Klaus awkwardly and then to Elijah. Klaus smiled, "We aren't on speaking terms." He told him.

That wasn't what this was and they both knew it. Rosa knew what Klaus was doing, though. He was going to pretend it didn't matter. She could do that too, but she didn't want to. She didn't have to.

Elijah nodded and went back to his drink and Rosa followed after him. Klaus suddenly ran upstairs after hearing more shouting.

"Elijah, I have to talk to you." She said.

Elijah looked at her, his face showing concern. Suddenly the house began to shake. Rosa and Elijah look at each other confused and walk out onto the balcony overlooking the courtyard.

"What the hell is going on?" Rebekah asked as she walked out.

"Davina." Klaus said as he joined the group.

Rosa leaned in the doorway as the men talked about Davina. Of course Klaus continued to call her a tool against the witches while Marcel was trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

Elijah suddenly stood up and passed Rosa in the doorway giving her a curious look. "The only witch you know is Sophie." Rosa stated, referring to where Elijah had said he was going.

Elijah nodded, "Would Klaus approve of you eavesdropping?" He asked.

Rosa rolled her eyes, "Shut up, I'm talking about important stuff here." She said. Elijah nodded, a smile on his face. "You have to know something...something I did." She told him.

Elijah looked at Rosa confused, "Rosa, are you alright? I know you and my brother are having problems but if there is a problem, I can help you or I could talk to him—"

"No, Elijah, Sophie called me yesterday. She needed something from me. Something from both of us really." She told him, her eyes straying from his to the ground. "Marcel had put a curse on the crescent wolves and I guess Sophie finished it off on Hayley on Davina's day off. Anyway, she's stuck in wolf form along with the rest of them. They have been for a while. Sophie—she promised that she would break the curse in exchange for some information." Rosa said and took a deep breath.