"now...the moment you've all been waiting for........ the boulder VS your champion, the blind bandit!" the host, shin fu spoke. sennas eyes widened as she saw the blind bandit. she was just a little girl, a kid.

just like aang.

"she can't be really blind, can she? it's just a part of her character, right?" katara asked.

"i think she is." aang gasped.

"i think she is.......going down!" sokka shouted. senna slapped him upside the head, "shut up!"

"the boulder feels conflicted about fighting a young, blind girl."

"sounds to me like you're scared boulder!"

"the boulder is now over his conflicted feelings and is ready to bury you in a rock-alanche!"

senna had to say, she was really impressed with the blind bandit. the blind bender used the vibrations in the ground with her bending to determine her opponents moves. it was clever, very clever. if she was the one to teach aang, she wouldn't be happy about it at all. she doesn't trust her, she has met some asshole earthbenders in the past on her travels with zuko.

"your winner, and still the champion, the blind bandid!" shin fu calls out.

all of the gaang was shocked at how the girl managed to beat the boulder in under a minute, "how did she do that?" katara asked, the question the rest of team avatar was wondering as well.

"she waited, and listened!" aang then realized that the blind bandit was the earth bender king bumi was talking about back in omashu, and now he was determined for her to be his teacher.

[xxxxxxxxx]

"i told all of you this was a bad freaking idea! you can't trust these people! these eartbenders, oh but no you just had to challenge the blind chick and show up at her home and now we're trapped in fucking cages!" senna yelled at the avatar, slamming her head against the metal cage.

"she said a bad word!"

after the blind bandit defeated the boulder, shin fu made a challenge for someone to fight the blind bandit for gold pieces, and aang being himself, he decides to give it a try and wins. the blind bandit, who's name was toph, was mad and aang dragged team avatar to her house the next day and asked her if she could be his teacher, but shin fu and his stupid earthbending buddies decided to kidnap toph, aang and the pissed off dual bender when they were in the garden, which lead them to being stuck in the cages at earth rumble 6.

"i have a name, prissy pants!" toph yelled angrily towards a very angry senna.

"um, what did you just call me?!" senna screamed. she was right, earthbenders are real assholes, definitely this one.

aang slammed his head against the cage in annoyance, "cut it out! you two arguing won't help!"

shin fu and the boulder then came onto the stage, "you think your so tough? why don't you come up here so i can smack that grin right off your face." toph says to shin fu.

"im not smiling." he says with a frown.

"he um actually isn't smiling, bandit chick." senna tells the girl earning an elbow to the rib.

"ow! you bitch!" senna yelped, now holding onto her side.

"oh im sorry, did miss prissy pants get a boo-boo." toph snorted.

senna takes a deep breath, holding in her anger.
"you are such a brat!"

the two girls fight while the two water tribe siblings walk on stage, "here's your money, now let them go." sokka shouts from across the stage. master yu bends the sack of gold pieces towards shin fu who then only lets toph free.

"what about aang and senna?" katara asked angrily.

shin fu then unfolds wanted posters for the both of them. sennas month drops and her eyes widen, "woah! i have a wanted poster?! babe look! im wanted!" she called out to her boyfriend.

"i see that, senna..." he groaned but adored this side of her.

"i think the fire nation would pay a hefty price for the avatar and the dual bender. now, get out of my ring." the other earthbenders then appear, ready to fight.

"go! we'll be fine!" aang shouted to the siblings. they were hesitant, but went anyways and go to toph for help.

shin fu and the boulder let down aang and sennas cages, one grabs aang and the other grabs senna.

"you'll regret ever laying hands on me, you disgusting rotten large ugly earth benders!" senna barks in anger, her insults need to get a little better.

just as they were about to leave the ring, a large piece of rock blocks their way, "let them go! i've beat you all before and i'll do it again!" it was toph.

all of the male earthbenders charge towards toph. she creates a fog to distract them while sokka and katara free aang and senna.

senna had already used her fire bending to melt the metal and freed herself quickly. she rolls her eyes and groans as she watches the siblings struggle to set the avatar free.

she pushes them to the side, "please, allow me." she cracks her knuckles, then places her hands on the bottom of the metal cage, melting it.

"im so glad your in our group." sokka sighs with heart eyes and kisses the girl on the cheek. senna blushes.

"yeah, y'all would be dead without me." she laughed.

the gaang packs up their belongings and loads them onto good old appa, well all except for sokka whos doing something with his belt.

senna turned to the boy and crosses her arms over her chest, annoyed, "stop playing with your boy purse and help us out."

"this is not a boy purse! it's a manly satchel." sokka defends his man purse.

"toph! what are you doing here?" aang asks from his spot on appa. all eyes then look down and land on toph with a bag. are you kidding me? she's coming with us now too? senna groaned.

"my dad changed his mind, he said i was free to travel the world." toph says.

"you mean, you ran away so you could travel the world, with us." senna says.

"same thing." toph shrugged.

"well, we better get out of here before he changes his mind again."

"good idea."

senna sat beside sokka at the back of the saddle with her arms crossed and she glared at the earthbender. she didn't trust her, but if the other three members of the gaang were okay with it then she'd had to at least act okay about it.

this reminded the boys of how katara acted with senna when she first joined. it's all repeating itself, again.