"After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" Kaminari asked.

As the classroom door opened, everyone was quick to walk to their seats and sit silent. "Good morning." Aizawa greeted. "Good Morning Sensei!" The class said in a sync.

"Aizawa-Sensei, your bandages are gone. I'm glad." Tsuyu said. "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." Aizawa announced.

However Aizawa scanned the class, but stopped when he saw Elena. Her forehead was bandaged along with her hand looking bruised. 'When did she get those injuries..?'

Almost the whole class began overthinking Aizawa's announcement while Elena simply shrugged, looking out the window. Listening, but oddly quiet. "Code names." Aizawa finally said.

"You'll be coming up with hero names." Aizawa said. The class began cheering at the announcement. "We're going to be doing something exciting!!"

However upon their rising, Aizawa was quick to make his hair float as he turned his quirk on, turning his eyes red and scary. The class immediately sat down and shivered.

"This is related to the pro hero drafts picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential." Aizawa continued.

"However these offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." Aizawa finished.

"So we'll have to prove ourselves till we get picked?" Uraraka asked. "That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." Aizawa said, showing the results on the board.

Todoroki - 4123
Yuuji - 4019
Bakugo - 3556
Tokoyami - 360
Iida - 301
Kaminari - 272
Yaoyorozu - 108
Kirishima - 68
Uraraka - 20
Sero - 14

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." Aizawa said, pointing at Bakugo, Todoroki and Yuuji's results. "Hah, there's such a big difference!" Kaminari whined. "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama said.

"Todoroki's first, Yuuji's second and Bakugo's third?!" Jiro asked in confusion. "It's almost the opposite of their placement in the sports festival." Kirishima said. "Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium." Sero said.

"What're the pros scared of?!" Bakugo yelled, earning Elena to hold her head in frustration. "Shut up..." She mumbled very very lowly. Making it inaudible for most, however Bakugo heard her but decided to ignore it and ask about it later on.

"You're amazing, Todoroki." Momo complimented. "They're all probably because of my dad." Todoroki said. Elena sighed at the mention.

"Wow! We got offers!" Uraraka yelled, shaking Iida's shoulders. "Midoriya! You didn't get any!" Mineta said, shaking his shoulders in the meanwhile. Elena soon realized it and turned around. 'Why didn't he get any? He was one of the coolest and flashiest at the festival...' Elena wondered.

"They're scared of you cause of the scary way you were fighting!" Mineta continued. Elena frowned. "Why the fuck would they be scared of a little kid trying to be a hero? In my opinion, training a kid with great potential would only make my own agency shine more. So they're pretty much morons." Elena commented, leaning back in her seat.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not someone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa said, earning the class attention.