~17~ Aroma of Riches

Start from the beginning

"Seorin, wait," Taehyung said anxiously, but she already smashed her lips onto his.

After Taehyung heard Seorin's moan through the kiss, he completely understood what is wrong with her. He urgently hit her in her nape to stop her to do something explicitly obscene outside of their house.

Afterward, Seorin fainted on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung looked at Seorin's naïve face and wondered if she didn't have a good tolerance of wine then why she is so fond of drinking. In his memories she loved wine. He remembered she used to steal sips of wine from his teacher in Daegu. But she never drank a whole jar of wine, maybe that's why she didn't know her capacity of wine tolerance.

Taehyung glanced at the untouched food on the table and he gently patted Seorin's cheek. "Rinnie, don't sleep yet. Wait until we're home."

Seorin nodded her head in a trance. She struggled to stand so she held Taehyung's arm.

"Let's go home together," Seorin said after being able to wake up slightly.

These warm words spelled by Seorin entered Taehyung's heart and his eyes stung happily.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around Seorin's waist and he helped her walk toward the door.

Suddenly Taehyung wondered why earlier Seorin's body was strangely hot. Was she drunk or did she desire him?

Taehyung turned his head around and his eyes swept the room and stopped at the table. Was there medicine in the food? The aroma of Riches was famous for their food and wouldn't risk their reputation. Then he stared at the fragrant pouch... after he returned to the manor he would send his guards to secretly investigate Aroma of Riches.

Taehyung braced Seorin's shoulders outside the room.

The Aroma of Riches's other guests was curious about the identities of the handsome Taehyung and the drunk Seorin. But it was an unspoken agreement that each of Aroma of Riches's guests would be blind to other guests' behavior to protect their own identities.

At that moment Seorin's head spun, and she felt pain crawling in her whole body from her nape. She didn't remember what happened but she didn't doubt it was Taehyung's fault. She was about to curse him but her eyes saw someone familiar in front of them and her mouth gaped open.

Taehyung's eyes followed Seorin's gaze. There was nothing unusual to see a young handsome beauty in front of them. It was the familiar young man next to the beauty that was a surprise – the crown prince.

Namjoon was shocked to see Taehyung in a place unsuitable for a gentleman. But he felt like he was possessed by a demon, he was curious to see what kind of man Taehyung desired. He looked at the drunk man Taehyung was supporting and his heart jumped... it was Seorin.

Taehyung was startled to see the crown prince was smiling inappropriately at Seorin then he pulled her into his chest and shielded her from the crown prince's view. Inwardly he sighed, she lost her gentle lady image in front of the crown prince.

"Is fifth sister drunk?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"Tae, I have a horse carriage waiting outside," Namjoon offered.

"My carriage driver is waiting outside for my wife and me," Taehyung declined politely.

A silence followed after Taehyung and Namjoon's polite exchange.

"Crown prince, you're soo handsome, How cute are your dimples," Seorin said in her drunk state.

Taehyung thought Seorin became more daring by the day while her gentle lady image was gradually thinning. She even dared to tease the crown prince. He felt it was an injustice that she praised other men's looks but didn't praise his looks.