eleven

"Fukuda?"____________________

"Fukuda?"
____________________

CURRENTLY
3:40 pm

It was now the afternoon, in a hour or so you'd be seeing Karasuno practice match with fukurodani. You didn't really care wether they lose or win, you was just happy to see your friends again—even if it had only been two weeks since you moved.

It was your cleaning duty to clean the classroom again, but you wasn't alone. Your teacher decided to pair up people to clean since your class wasn't getting the job done correctly.

You currently was picking up pieces of paper that was in the back of the room, Fukuda was in the front with spray in her hand, wiping the board. For odd some reason, Fukuda started to ignore you, she wouldn't even look your way. That goes for the other two as well, Fujita and Takahashi. As crazy as it sounds, it seems she has grown a hatred for all three of you.

"Hey—uh, you're coming to the practice match right?" You hesitantly asked looking back at her. Fukuda turned around and only shrugged, soon turning right back around and continued whatever she was cleaning.

"Y'know l/n." Fukuda hummed, you looked back to see Fukuda already staring at you. "Everything was perfect before you came." You was taken back by her sudden words. where is this coming from? "What are you talking about?" You spoke, making Fukuda scoff.

"You know I like Akaashi.. yet here you are trying to still him from me!" She banged her fist on the desk near by, lowering her head. "No—I don't like h-" She cut you off. "Enough with the crap." Your face was overflown with confusion, it took you some time to process what she was trying to say.

"I fucking hate you for taking what I love." She said as she looked in your eyes, balling her fist till her knuckles turned white. "Okay hold on—" you got cut off—again. "Just stay away Akaashi and we wouldn't have any problems." You definitely irritated now. Opening your mouth again, you got cut off by the door opening. "For fuck sakes!" You yelled, quickly covering your mouth seeing that it was Akaashi.

"Um—the game is starting soon l/n, you coming?" You quickly nodded, grabbing your stuff, glaring at Fukuda in your way out. "What was that about?" Akaashi looked at you with a confusing look, all you did was smile. "It was nothing!" You waved him off, making him frown. Akaashi suddenly stopped walking.

"Did Fukuda say something?" Akaashi looked as if he had worry in his eyes. "Let's not worry about me! You got a match, remember?" You chuckled thinking you changed the subject from Akaashi—but you certainly did not.

note:
okay.. im so so sorry for the short chapter even tho it took me forever to publish, i had a massive writers block and my grades are slipping ☹️
so i mostly wont publish again till my next quarter and when my grades go up (hopefully) which is after april 12th!

sorry again for keeping y'all waiting, i promise to come back after i get everything situated.
thank you for being so patient with me. have a good day/evening/night whenever you're reading this!