Fan's Journal

Hello.
I know I'm probably never gonna show this to anyone, but it's still nice to write here and get my emotions out.

I've been thinking about Test Tube a lot lately. She was one of my best friends. I always feel like I could've done something to change the outcome, but when I truly think about it, it just seems that it was meant to happen.

Balloon has been really nice to me, and I'm glad he was able to make up with Nickel. He really has a way with words that just always makes you feel better.

Paintbrush still gets annoyed with me sometimes, but they seem to be getting used to it.

Lightbulb really likes to do things that you would normally need to see to be able to do, but she somehow makes it work. Except for reading though, sometimes I see her just holding a book and flipping through the pages as if she can see it. But that's just Lightbulb for you!

I'm not quite sure what the others have been doing lately, but I know that Soap and Mic have been taking music lessons. Mic still cant speak, but she still enjoys music. She usually mouths the lyrics of songs to recreate the image of singing.

If you're wondering how I've been doing, well, I've been doing therapy to help with the stress.

I still have to look behind me every once in a while, and I still feel like someday, Cobs is going to come back.

It's not a very high chance, but it still gets to me.

I always think about how I used to admire him. If I had listened to Paintbrush, I probably would've found out sooner, and been able to avoid this.

Even though I still feel guilty, I'm honestly glad I came here. I never would've met my friends otherwise.

Something odd about me now though, is that I don't like looking through windows.

It reminds me of being stuck in that glass box, staring out from the inside, just wishing I was free.

I'm free now though.

Maybe someday I'll be able to get used to that.

On another note though, the others seem to really like my blog! They give me stories for them to tell and I write them out!

I just recently found out that Paintbrush is a very talented artist as well! I should've realized that earlier though, because Paintbrush is a, well, Paintbrush. But I like to share their art a lot. I credit them, of course.

I also found out that Lightbulb likes skirts. I actually bought her a few skirts for her birthday a few days ago. She didn't know what they were untill I told her, but once I did, she was ecstatic.

Oh I forgot to mention! I'm currently at Paintbrush's house right now, we're having another get-together.

Balloon and Nickel are currently talking about Taco, and wondering how she got her tazer.

I've tried to come up with theories about how she got it, but nothing ever really comes up.

Anyways, I was thinking about watching a movie with the others.

I think I'm going to go now.

It's kind odd that I'm communicating with a journal right now, but it helps to get my thoughts out.

But before I go...

Normally I don't like to take pictures, after everything that happened, but...

...I think I'll make an acception for today...

I think I'll make an acception for today

...In loving memory of Test Tube...

~Fan

(Hello everyone!!!

I can't thank you guys enough for all the support. This has been really fun writing this story, and I never thought this story would get as noticed ad it did.

You guys are amazing and I am so glad you guys stuck around until the end!

This story was the first Inanimate Insanity AU I've ever made, so even though the plotline was a bit messy at times, it is very special to me.

You guys have made writing this so much more fun, and I never thought I would actually finish it, but here we are!

You are all amazing, and I hope you enjoyed this story!

I look forward to writing more stories in the future!

Thank you all for reading!!! 💖)