Tazer

Nickel's POV:

Of course.

Of course I get chosen as the bait.

Just my luck.

They just came up with the excuse that I was the fastest, which I guess was kind of a compliment, but I'd rather not risk my life.

We argued quietly for a bit before I finally agreed.

"Alright Nickel, so you're gonna run out there and-" Paintbrush whispered before I cut them off.

"Yeah yeah I get it, but if I die, this is your fault." I snapped, making sure to whisper.

"Yeah whatever, just go." Paintbrush said before shoving me out into the hallway.

The person that was around the corner just happened to be Cobs.

Just great.

We both stared at each other confused for a second before I took off running back around the corner.

Cobs chased after me and turned the corner suddenly.

Paintbrush then quickly grabbed his arm, and zapped him with the tazer, kicking him to the ground.

We all quickly ran to the window that was now boarded up.

"Here take this!" Paintbrush exclaimed, quickly handing the tazer over to Taco, who then hid it.

Paintbrush then ran over to a wall, and pushed themself off of the wall, grabbing onto a pipe on the ceiling and pulling it off.

"Honestly that was pretty impressive." I said.

"No time for that!" Paintbrush said, stomping on the tip of the pipe with full force to flatten it.

They then ran over, and used the flattened tip of the pipe to pry the boards off of the window, just enough for us to fit through.

Paintbrush grabbed onto one of Balloon's legs and the rest of us held onto eachother and jumped out, just as Cobs ran up to the window.

"Haha! Take that sucker!" Paintbrush called up with a large grin on their face.

"How do you even have the guts to insult him like that?" I said with a small laugh, hanging upside down in Paintbrush's grasp.

"Trust me, I'm not afraid of him, he isn't even very strong without a weapon or his followers." They responded.

We all sat silently for a bit.

"This is pretty much the 3rd or 4th time we've tazed that guy." Taco said.

"3rd or 4th? I thought it was only the second time we've done it." Paintbrush responded.

"No, she's tazed him more than twice, trust me." Balloon piped in, just letting himself float down.

Eventually, we landed softly on the ground.

"We should find a good place to rest." Taco stated.

Everyone agreed that it would be a good idea.

We wandered for a bit before we found a place that seemed hidden enough.

It was beginning to get dark.

We built a small shelter, so we could spend the night there.

Hopefully it was hidden enough.

Some good news was that MePhoneX wasn't a threat anymore, so we didn't have as much to worry about now that Cobs' army was smaller.