Caught

(This chapter is completely in Paintbrush's POV, so yeah, uhh.

Yeah thats it, anyways you can read it now if you like)

Paintbrush's POV:

I slowly made my way to the office. I had been called up, and I was trying to stop myself from shaking so much.

Why am I so scared? I can do this. Just act casual.

I slowly entered the office and the so-called principal was there waiting for me.

I hated seeing him face to face again.

"Hello Paintbrush." He spoke. His voice made me cringe. I didnt say anything.

"I called you to my office to ask you if you've seen anything... odd..." he continued. I tried not to react but inside, my heart dropped and I hoped my face wasnt turning pale.

"N-no... why do you ask?" I respond in a sort of mumble.

Cobs leaned forward in his chair and rested his arm on his desk.

"You know exactly why im asking Paintbrush." Cobs spoke in a sort of angered tone.

He can't possible know... can he???

"I-I have no clue what you're talking about." I stuttered.

Stop stuttering Paintbrush, your giving yourself away. Keep your composure.

Cobs raised an eyebrow. He could see right through me. I could tell.

Im so screwed.

Cobs sat up more in his chair and reached down to pick something up. When he sat back up, he held up a small bag that had some of my hair in it.

"We found this right after you ran into me in the hallway. You seemed like your were in a rush and now I know why." Cobs smirked.

Crap my hair must've snagged on something and pulled out when I came out from hiding.

"Crap..." I mumbled, unintentionally saying it out loud. I immediately covered my mouth.

"I figured you knew something. I knew I would catch you eventually." Cobs then took out a small radio.

"MePhone5s and 5c, please come to my office to escort our little friend here." Cobs had a large grin on his face.

I quickly got out of my seat and tried to run out of his office, but was blocked by the MePhones that had already gotten there.

I quickly ducked under their legs and kicked the door open before sprinting out.

Dont look back... Dont look back... Just keep running.

I stumbled into the lunchroom and slid under one of the tables, pulling the chairs in to hide me better.

The MePhone's rushed in to search around.

"You go search over there, I'll search in here." I heard MePhone5s say. I heard MePhone5c's footsteps leave the room.

My breathing was heavy and my chest felt like it was going to explode.

I heard MePhone5s' footsteps approaching slowly. I held my breath.

Suddenly the chairs were whipped out from under the table and my arm was grabbed. I was yanked out from under the table and I screamed.

But it wasn't MePhone5s... It was Microphone. She pulled me up and sprinted out of the room holding onto my wrist, MePhone5s chasing behind us.

"Mic?! What are you doing?!" I exclaimed in between breaths. It was hard to speak while running.