“And how exactly are we supposed to pay back for the missing supplements from the storage? They will notice”, Xavier raises his doubt.

“They always get extra of about two thousand of supplies. The ones which have no taxes or bills for it, the one which remains unadulterated for them to swallow. They won’t notice missing 50 cans over 2000 because they never check”, Wakumi guaranteed from her experience.

Xavier nods laying his confidence in her experience and with his last question, we were set free from the meeting.

Kelly started going through her bag and took out two tins of Budweiser. Keeping one for herself, she offered me the other one. I accepted her offer gladly and soon we became drinking buddies. She ain’t tolerant to alcohol so I warned her prior to not drink over her limit of one tin and she laughed at her intolerance.

Had I known before that these quality drinks were available on the shelves, I had explored further in the liquor cell but I was in a great hurry to do so. Just a sip from this tin is enough to have me fulfilled. Satisfaction is the exact price of Budweiser.

Silver came to sit with us with a water bottle in her hand. “Want to try it?”, I ask her and she stares at me like I offered Voldemort the deathly hollows. She neither accepted my offer nor declined it.

“Zean is a bad bad girl. No drinking before 18”, Zain persuades Silver to be a good, gentle, obedient girl by not accepting my recommendation of drinking.

Silver quickly averted her eyes from Budweiser to Zain and nods slightly. “Don’t. She won’t handle it. Even poorly then me”, Kelly whispers to me and she made sense. I was just trying to give Silver the taste of a paradise.

“How did you hack into it?”, Xavier raises another question peeking into the computers.

By this time, Zain too asked for a Budweiser from Kelly, and she gladly gave the tin out to him. Silver could just watch us having the pleasure of liquor and be obedient to Zain's persuasion.

Being pleased with the kindness that Kelly showed by sharing her beer, I decided to let her grab her choice of beer from my bag. This girl shared her beer with me in this era where people won’t even give a revive in the games and she gave me her beer, girl, I’m delighted.

While we were shuffling the liquors, Wakumi gave a proper explanation to Xavier regarding his doubt. “Don’t be thankful to me for this. It was all my father. He found this hiding place and we both refurnished this room. We went for three days without tasting a piece of bread and that was when my father took the responsibility, mama already died because she couldn’t keep up. All I had was my dad, how could I let him go, still he left promised to return. A day passed, no sign of him, morning broke with rays and I was flustered thinking of the worst but all I could do was wait. I wait and wait and he finally showed up in the afternoon. For he was in white polyester, I got sacred, soon he showed his face and he brought a lot of supplies and a chip. He went out the next day and brought a computer when asked from where he said from the security of the hotel, the next day a geothermal panel, the next day he succeeded in gaining electricity, another day another computer. It was he who found out that they were creating humanoids. He taught me his ways of breaking into the facility and he wrote down his codes of breaking into the system of Arbmtys. This all is because of him, I did nothing”, Wakumi said holding the lump of her throat. She turned around in incredulity that she did nothing, she didn’t stop her dad. She didn’t accept the fact that she did everything, she did everything alone after her dad passed away.

“He wanted a way out of here so he went out every day. The plane, he thought was dangerous, wondering he lead his way to panther rocks and never returned. I waited for a week, a month, and when supplies ran out I started by his way of breaking into the facility. I took over and I am never returning, this is my home”, she almost broke into tears but I must salute her endurance that she didn’t.