Chapter 5

Xuin's pov

We arrived on Naboo and I looked at the amazing architecture and landscape in awe. "It's amazing, isn't it?" Ahsoka asked from behind me "yes, very," I replied turning to look at her. "You can take your hood off when we're alone y'know," she said "I know," I chuckled putting it down. "You like seeing my face or something?" I asked smirking "it's covered in scars, but yeah, I won't deny it," Ahsoka replied putting her hands on her hips. The ship landed and I put my hood back up.

We walked down the boarding ramp and saw Senator Amidala stood waiting, "Senator, how are you?" I asked "good thank you. How are you two?" she replied "good..." I mumbled "I'm good thank you. He's just a little upset his adopted daughter of sorts is growing up and attending her first class," Ahsoka stated "oh? I didn't think that jedi were allowed attachments?" "not really, but then Master Mundi has five wives," I said surprising both of them.

We walked into the palace and Senator Amidala started explaining everything, "so you two will be here for about a week-" "A WEEK?!" I yelled "calm down, I asked Kenobi to look after Ashla while we're gone," Ahsoka chuckled making me sigh in relief "your sharing a quarters, Anak- I mean General Skywalker asked specifically for you to share for some reason," she continued "I know Ahsoka is into me but it's a little weird," I mumbled "I'm not into you, I just said that I like seeing your face, nothing more," Ahsoka groaned making me smirk even though she can't see it "I'm joking," I chuckled. "Have you been told the reason you're here?" "security," "yes, that is correct, now go have some fun or rest. You can have today off," Senator Amidala stated and walked off.

We arrived at our shared quarters and it was much nicer than the ones back at the temple, "the view is amazing," Ahsoka commented looking out the window "agreed, now be honest, do you like me? and not in a friend way," I replied as I put my hood down "I don't know, I mean... you're fun to hang out with, kind, caring-" "and handsome," "yes, handsome... but I don't know," she stated with a chuckle. "You're beautiful," I commented staring into her eyes, we leaned towards each other but we were cut off from going any further by someone knocking on the door. I groaned and put my hood up as Ahsoka went and opened the door to reveal Senator Amidala, "I was wondering if you two would like to join me for dinner," she said, Ahsoka turned to me and I could sense she wants to stay here and do certain 'activities'. "Sorry Padme, but we'd like to stay here," Ahsoka replied "oh okay, I'll see you both tomorrow then," Senator Amidala said "and make sure he wears protection," I heard her whisper to Ahsoka and left. Ahsoka walked back over to me and I could see a certain lust in her gaze, "now where were we?" she asked putting my hood down and closing the gap between us.