Chapter 3

Xuin's pov

I woke up and knew we had landed back on Corascant. "Morning you two," I said sitting up seeing Ahsoka and Ashla were... playing "huh? Oh morning," Ahsoka replied. I got up and put my cloak on, "please don't tell anyone about what goes on between me and Krell," I said "what about you and Krell?" Ahsoka asked looking at me with a smirk "thanks, so how are we gonna get Ashla off the ship?" I asked "I thought you already came up with a plan for that, how about we put her in my bag? Or we could tell Anakin?" Ahsoka suggested "why do you want tell Anakin? I get he's your master but still," "because he's also like my older brother, and if I'm gonna help you raise Ashla then he needs to know he's an uncle," she explained standing up and handing me Ashla. We looked out the room and saw we were the only ones currently on the ship.

We got off and began walking towards the high council's chamber. "You sure about this?" I asked "yes I'm sure, it would be considered betraying the order if we keep Ashla from the council," Ahsoka replied "I just don't trust them enough, I know I should but I just can't," I stated.
We got closer to the elevator that will take us up but I hesitated, "what's wrong?" Ahsoka asked "you know what's wrong," I replied and we stepped into the elevator, me with my hood up. Once the door opened I saw that the entire council was present. "Padawans, what brings you here?" Master Windu asked not seeing the infant in my arms "we found a force sensitive infant," I stated revealing Ashla to him and the other council members. "A surprise this is. A red skinned Twi'lek, rare that is," Grand Master Yoda said "I assume you would like to raise and train this infant?" Master Koon asked "indeed, although I understand neither of us can whilst we are still padawans," I replied. I could see that the Grand Master was in deep thought, "interesting this is, what is their name?" He asked "her name is Ashla," Ahsoka stated earning a glare from several of the masters. "We will allow you to train young Ashla once one of you are a knight and she is a padawan," Master Windu stated surprising a couple masters, "thank you Master Windu," I said and we were dismissed.

We brought Ashla to my quarters and when I put her on my bed she fell asleep almost instantly. "She's adorable, I can't believe the council are allowing us to train her," I said sitting down "you mean you're training her right?" Ahsoka asked "I can do it if you want, but you're more likely to make knight than me," I replied "and why is that?" "Because Krell hates me, and he'll never give me the opportunity to be one for as long as he lives and his lifespan is much longer than mine," I explained "we will make sure she'll be trained and raised properly, I promise," Ahsoka said "okay," I replied and she left.