🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 🇬 🇪

Start from the beginning

"Kao.... take a deep breath and stop rubbing those palms."

"But Pe.."

"Kao, I know you can do this!"

He smiled and talked a bit more and then waited for them, he know he will do it! Definitely to cure himself and be with his love he can do that!

"I hope that this small meeting was enough to tell that we apologise Khun Win for all the discomfort"

"Wow, first disregard and then comfort them. Huh!"

Win said in sarcasm but it was heard to all the people in the meeting room.

After the meeting was ended they all were moving out Kao stopped Win and told him that he wanted to talk to him personally even though their manager didn't like the idea of them talking without them, because they too know how much they both hate each other. But after all boss is boss!

They were calm or we should say much calmer than what they thought but still mind was bit in rustle. They don't want to show their weak part to each other no matter even if they both know that they both are suffering through the same part.

"I know you don't wanna stay with me but just because of your Dr. Pete said that's why... I want to say that no matter what we will make that bastard pay for what he did to us!"

"Hmm"

Win replied to Kao.

Kao was going to move out as per his assumption that Win don't have anything to say to him.

But then suddenly Win started speaking...

"I don't know why I'm sharing this with you, but as we both are together in this fight so why not. That day when Team stayed in your house just the day before it that bastard came to my office and left a parcel with me."

"Parcel?"

"I can't give you more information about what happened after it, but just know this much that parcel contained something which was not good for our disease"

"Okay.."🙄

Kao said with an eye roll.

"Wait... that means.. you can take out the picture of that person with the help of cctv footage?"

Win gives a sigh thinking how much he needs to plead to the P'Paaty for helping him get the cctv footage,

(A cute picture of him pleading P'Paaty)

"I did"

"Then? You got it?"

"No. He was very much careful with camera's, but..."

"But what?"

"His appearance was bit familiar to me. I think I have seen this type of body... Like it resembles someone's" 🤔

Win said giving all his mind all stress to think of that person.

"I didn't know that you do one night stand with boys and not only girls" 😏

New said in teasing tone just so that he can irritate Win more.

"Shut up fucker!"

"As if you are not"

They both left the room with all ruined up mood as usual.

When Win was going to enter his car where P'Paaty was waiting for him just then he got call from Team.

"Hmm?"

"How was the meeting?"

"Not bad but not good too"😐

"Why? You had a fight with P'Kao again?"

"I just don't like his guts Pao!" 😒

Win could hear a small giggle from the other side, which of course lift up his mood!

"What are you doing?"

"I had my work done early so I thought to make something delicious for our dinner, so I was cooking"

"What?"

"Surprise" 😊

Just then Win started imagining Team in apron without clothes on just that mere cloth protecting his all the parts which Win wants to devor like anything.

"I want you, name on my tongue, naked and on top me, beneath me, beside me and any which way I can convince you to let me fuck you."

It's been so long I have updated the last. Being with busy with all university work.

Hope you all are doing work. So what should I discuss with you all, because there are so many things to talk and I don't even know where to start and where to end.

So let's start from the recent one....

About Tay and New did you all hear the dinner date? Damn I was so shocked to see the ig story of P'Ex , even many predicted before P'Ex posted with New and guys Polca's were right!!!!

Now about Boun and Prem, the recently Boun got 900K followers in twitter and when Prem wished him, damn! Boun replied with "Want kiss"... Like seriously kiss?! KISS?!

FUCK THIS WEEK WAS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!! (≧▽≦)

Hope you all are enjoying the story and hope so I'm not making you bored.

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Su Su Naa Guys! 💙🥦