🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇦 🇱

*Win

I rubbed my eyes to path my way to the kitchen to see Team making bread toast just the perfect smell was lingering in my nose. I went to gave a back hug to him.

"Good morning Pao"

But in return I didn't got any reply from him and that was unusual

But in return I didn't got any reply from him and that was unusual. He wasnt like that, I went and stood beside him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

That was bland, too bland!

"No, something is not right here? You always use to answer me back or smile or giggle or something like that, but you didn't did anything today. Tell me what's wrong?"

"I said know, nothing is wrong!"

The voice was raised and now I am completely confirmed that there was something he is hiding from me.

I switched off the burner and made him sit in the dinning table, which of course startled him and stood in front of him with caging him in my arms.

"Hia!"

"Until and unless you tell me what's wrong with you, I won't allow you to leave nor I will leaving you"

And that was confirm.

"What childish thing are you doing Hia?!"

"You are being child here Team, I know there's something I did wrong that day that's why you did left me alone here and went to Dr. Pete's house"

He broke the eye contact with me.

"Team"

I cupped his cheeks and I could feel the tensing of his muscles.

"Did I do something wrong that day?"

"Y..you don't need to be bothered"

"I have to! Everything related you, I will get bothered up!"

I could see how he was shocked, but I said the truth. There was no lie here!

He gave a deep sigh and at last told me the whole damn thing.

The moment he started telling me each and every thing, my heart was breaking into bits and bits simultaneously. I did all this to Pao!? I raped him basically!? I forced him?! How can I?!

Slowly slowly I started taking step backwards to create a distance from him, because he don't deserve to be with me! He don't deserve to care for me! He don't deserve to live with me. Because I'm basically a monster living in a human body!!!

"Hia?"

He stepped down from the table and walked towards me.

"STOP!"

I shouted! I could feel the uneasiness in my breathing pattern, sweats were started to form and my body temperature was rising. No! not now!

"Hia... listen to me... I know and you too know... that you weren't wro.."