That's sad, I know I don't have any type of relationship with my family but it's fine because I have my own family. I couldn't imagine how lonely that is.

"Why don't you guys get along?" From the little she's told me about her mom, I get that but I know nothing about the rest of her family.

"Let's talk about something less sad, like those shorts. Are you going through a phase or something? This is the second time I've seen you in shorts this week and also since I moved here."

"You could say that." I was lying, worst case scenario I was going to use my assets.

"What type of shorts are they?" She's acting like these were something special and not just regular Nike shorts.

"You know what type of shorts I'm wearing, if you want a closer look just say that, nasty."

"Then come here."

"I'm not sure if your balls dropped overnight but you're gonna stop talking to me like that." I was kidding but being serious at the same time, this is how it starts.

Even though I just said what I just said, I stood up and walked to the other side of her desk ever she was.

"What?" I don't know what she asked me to come over here for.

"I'm still mad about the car thing, you should make it up to me." She pouted and pulled me closer by the bottom on my shorts.

I might've gone a little too far with that but I didn't expect her to actually get out. I would've talked to her eventually.

"You want me to suck your dick? I'm confused."

"What? When did I say that? I just wanted a kiss."

"Oh sorry, sure."

I sat down on her lap sideways and got comfortable. "Are you hard right now?" I swear I could feel something on my leg.

"Why do you think I'm hard all the time?"

She was probably hard from talking to me the way she was, people like being authoritative.

"Kiss or talk, you can choose." I got in her lap for a kiss, I missed her lips more than her.

She pointed to her lips so I put one of my hands on the side of her face and leaned down. She put her hand high up on my bare thigh but I wasn't going to stop her this time, she deserved it.

I could tell she missed me by how she was kissing me. I hope she did.

I heard the door open but I didn't think anything of it, the only person that comes in here is Robyn and she would just ignore us and walk to her office.

I guess Bey thought the same this because she didn't stop either. I didn't care, I missed my kisses.

When I heard a voice way too deep clear their throat I jumped back. It was the principal.

I wiped my lips and waited for Bey to say something, I wasn't going to. I didn't vend teach her.

"Get out Richard." Richard? She sounded like a white kid telling their parent to get out their room. I wish Imani or Amir would.

"I'll be waiting outside, get yourself situated and come out. I need to talk to you."

"Okay, get out. Now."

"Bye. Nice to see you again, Ms.Maraj." He smiled and waved at me and I just folded my lips in. I was too embarrassed to speak.

"I'm mortified, I can't believe he just walked in on us like that." I laid my head on her shoulder and she rubbed her thumb over my thigh where her hand already was.

"Who just walks into someone's office without knocking?" She seemed mad which I didn't completely understand, I would've expected her to be embarrassed.

"Why are you mad? Actually no, why did you call him Richard?"

"He's married to my mom, I'm not calling him Principal Lawson."

"He's your stepdad?" Why has she never told me about this before?

"Not my stepdad, he's just married to my mom. We have no type of relationship, I didn't even go to the wedding."

"That's terrible. Bad timing but are you hard now?"

"Still bendable."

"You keep bruising my ego, how are you never hard around me?"

"Why would I be hard? You don't want to have sex."

"Yeah but I want you to want to have sex with me, if that makes sense."

"Okay next time we kiss, I'll get rock hard. I have to go talk to him now." She patted my thigh and I got up.

She walked out her office and I sat in her chair waiting for her. It took her probably 10 minutes to come back in.

She came in rolling her eyes, she was more upset now.

"What happened? Are you in trouble?"

"Not really, he lectured me about professionalism and what if a student walked in instead of him and all that stuff. I asked him not to tell me mom but he's probably on the phone with her right now."

"I'm sorry, your dinner is probably going to be so weird."

She shrugged, "It was going to be weird anyways, I don't care."

I checked my phone and a lot of time has passed since I got here. "I have to go get Imani, I'll see you soon. You can even take me roller skating if you want."

Her phone started ringing and she groaned. "This is her calling right now, I knew he was going to tell her."

"Good luck. You can tell her I'm your girlfriend if you want." I pecked her lips and left to get Imani.

--

soundproof might be coming back and i also have another active book out rn if you didn't know

Bey?

Onika?

Bey not apologizing first?

Their talk?

Robyn and Bey arguing? What do you think it was about?

Principal Lawson being Beys stepdad?

Him catching Bey and Onika kissing?

Bey talking about her family a little bit more?

Are you on Onikas side or Beys?

vote & comment