"Because you fucked her!"

"Mel and I went on one date before I ever looked at you in that way. It went terribly because our personality's don't go together and now we're friends. Friends, Onika."

"And the Facetime calls?" I was ready to elam our when Robyn mentioned late night Facetime calls.

"We talk and watch shows together on Facetime like friends do, no big deal."

"You've never Facetimed me before. We haven't even been on the phone for over five minutes."

"Onika I don't know if you're aware of this or not but you're not the most friendly person. If I Facetimed you just to talk you probably would've said it was for kids and told me to just talk to you in person the next day."

"Why don't you just be with Mel since I'm so boring and unfriendly? It sounds like you like her better anyways."

"Onika I like you and I want to be with you. If I wanted just sex or whatever, I probably would've been with Mel, you know how she is."

Everyone's favorite thing to say about Mel is "you know how she is." The bitch is just crazy and she needs to get in a relationship or something and leave mine alone.

"I'm not sure if that was supposed to make me feel better or not." All that told me is that she could have sex with Mel whenever she wants to.

"I don't want Mel. At all."

"Then why are you so weird about her? It doesn't add up to me. What's all the sneaking to bathrooms and refusing to get in my car about? Every time we're around her, it's some weird stuff going on with the two of you so I can only imagine what you guys do on your little late night Facetime calls."

"I hate conflict and I try to avoid it as much as possible but I do dumb things and I apologize. Nothing I do is done with ill intent."

"You can't be doing all that with her if you want us to be together."

"I think you get jealous a lot and you just never say anything about it."

"I get cheated on a lot." I really can't help it, everything is either weird or suspicious to me. I already know how people like to play with me.

"I would never. I just didn't think we were that serious, you can be confusing sometimes."

"How?" I think I've been clear about what I want.

"Take the dinner we had at my house for example, you told me you didn't want to have sex with me and I was perfectly fine with that, I even changed into math boxers to make you more comfortable. But then, you jump me and shove your tongue down my throat and touch me inappropriately with your feet which I was also fine with. I started getting into the kiss and then you kneed me in the balls. I was also fine with that because I'm understanding and I don't know your whole story but it confuses me. I just don't really know what you want or what you want us to be. I don't think you do either."

"I like you."

"Yeah but so you know what you want? I don't think you do."

"You."

"Yeah, I know that but- actually never mind."

"What are you doing later? Let's do something." I can admit that this time I might've missed her a little bit. Only for her lips.

"I have to go to the gym and dinner with my family, sorry."

"You have dinner with your family every week?" That's her favorite excuse.

"I do, I can only stand to pretend to be a family once a week. The only person I don't absolutely hate is my sister because we barely say anything to each other."