Chapter 11 - All good things must come to an end eventually

Before anyone could perform another song, Karl grabbed the microphone from Deo, sighing.

"Well everyone, we've had our fun." The brunette began, looking over to Sapnap nervously. He looked at the crowd, pausing at Quackity. "Uh- Qua- L-luke and.."

Sapnap quickly got onto the stage, gently taking the microphone from Karl and giving him a peck on the cheek. "As Karl was saying, it was great meeting new people, but, as all good things must come to an end eventually, our guests need to leave."

Tommy had not moved. He was still trying to think of a way to avoid this. They could run away- but the chances of actually escaping every member on the server were low. Pretend to get badly hurt? No, Tubbo, Ranboo, Puffy and Dream would immediately see through his lies. He thought and he thought, beginning to accept the fact that his new friends were going to leave, before a thought rushed into his mind.

Tommy struggled not to smile as he acted sad, acting being one of the things he had always been good at. Karl looked back at him and the others, giving a weak smile.

Everyone said their goodbyes, especially Tommy, before Karl took them back to the past.

He left as soon as his friends left, determined to see them once more as soon as possible.

Karl quickly returned, looking at Sapnap. "Just a few hazy childhood memories is all thankfully. Quick excuse for Tommy, and all was good once more."

Sapnap nodded, looking over at Quackity nervously, who was approaching them. "I'm surprised Tommy still remembers as much as he does."

"Same. Maybe it had something to do with his revival and everything."

"Tommy's strong. He's gone through worse shit than most of us." Quackity interrupted.

From that conversation, past memories together were mentioned. The trio laughed about dumb jokes, still wondering what happened to them.

Many people knew Tommy was going to be upset about it, but Puffy knew something was up.

______

Just a short chapter :]

Been reading a really good story recently. Never thought I'd actually like a poem.

Welp, until next time my friends!

🌒🐽🌘