Chapter 6 - Find Out

40 years earlier

Tommy lied down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to go home. He didn't even know if he could go home. But what reasons did he have to go home?

It was probably Karl who did it. He knew that he was a time traveler.

It was all so confusing. He wanted to keep the life he had at the moment, but also go back to the future. Tommy didn't even know how he was gonna tell the rest of the band- no his friends.

"Stupid time traveling shit." He said.

Bitzel was just about to walk in as he said that.

"What did you say?" Bit asked.

"N-nothing!" Tommy stuttered.

"No you said time traveling." He said slowly, tilting his head.

"No! I didn't- not-"

"No, no I heard you Tommy. What about time traveling?"

"Bit-"

"Are you a time traveler? Are you just going to ditch us one day, to go visit some other cool timeline?!"

"BITZEL ONE DAY I JUST WOKE UP IN DEO'S BED OKAY?! I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN GO BACK, AND I DON'T WANT TO EITHER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING-" Tommy stopped. Tears began to form in his eyes.

"You have no idea how hard it is in 2020."

"Yeah right."

"It's horrible."

"Tell me then if it's so HORRIBLE."

"In the future, there would be someone killing themself right now. In the future, people manipulate others to gain power, and let me tell you, from personal experience, it's horrible. I even got fucking- killed."

"If that was true then you wouldn't be alive." Bit spat.

"But you don't understand Bitzel. He killed me, and two days later revived me. I had to spend the afterlife with an achoholic, psychopath brother, and a drug dealer."

"Show me proof you died."

Tommy closed his eyes, took a breath, then lifted up his shirt a bit to reveal his stomach, a huge scar in the shape of a hand, not even looking fully healed, there.

"Holy shit...." Deo said, walking in.

"Where did you get that?" Luke asked.

"I'm.. not from this time. I'm from 2021. Somehow I ended up in this year, and I have no idea how."

"Yeah I figured that out weeks ago. But my question is where'd you get the scar?" Deo rolled his eyes.

Tommy stared at Deo for a few seconds, before replying. "I got killed then revived." Tommy sighed.

"I'm sorry Tommy." Bitzel apologized.

"It's okey. Group hug?" Tommy said, putting his shirt back on.

"GROUP HUG!" Deo exclaimed, pulling everyone into a tight hug.

Short chapter :)

Please at least try to eat a snack if you're having problems eating. You're beautiful, and whoever objects can become that dead bird I saw earlier.

I'll tell you about the dead bird.

TW: Blood, gore, yuck

A bunch of kids were crowding around a patch of grass, and the teacher had to repeatedly shoo them away. My friends and I went to check it out, curiousity taking over.

Feathers were everywhere, and the body of a galah (Australian bird) lay there, ripped apart. You could see it's blood covered ribcage, and it's neck looked snapped. It's lungs were visible, and it's heart was nowhere to be seen. A metre away from the birds body, lay it's intestines.. looking like fucking noodles. One friend looked like she was gonna vomit, and the other was like "Cooool!"

We continued walking after being told to walk away, chatting about it.

"Maybe Sam drove over it with the lawn mower." I suggested. Sam is the one that takes care of the gardens at my school.

My friend laughed, while the other seemed to regret all life desisions.

"Like, he was driving then there was a thump, crack and large screech!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Then he would have been like "Shit. I hit another bird." "

We looked to our other friend, the Harry Potter fan.

"Remind me again why I'm friends with you two."

"Passed away. It has passed away." I sung as I walked into my classroom.