Someone mentioned him😊

Y/n's pov-

I was sitting with aditi and I was staring at his post. He posted minutes ago. It has a caption which says,"I still dream of you." My heart flattered after reading this.  I might not be that person but, I wish I was.

So, I was staring at his picture, while I thought that there's no way he remembers me. I mean it's almost 10 years now and he is famous like hell.

He might have dated many girls. And like every girl wants him.
Why would he remember me, right?

As I was thinking about him. A sound break through my ears.  I turned back to see him. He was Harsh(aditi's brother) he asked if he can sit with us. And I nodded as a yes  and he sat on chair with us.

As we were talking. I found my nstagram has a follow request.  So I took a look of that and found. It was from some Korean name. And i thought harder about it. And found she was jisoo, his sister.

I was taken aback. Still managed not to get too shocked. And accepted her request.  And then she DM me.

It's like this,

And then I looked forward to aditi and asked if we can hed to classroom

And then I looked forward to aditi and asked if we can hed to classroom. Before we could stand
harsh asked if he could follow me on nstagram. I was silent for a second then I said "yes" and he followed me, I followed him back. 

And then we went to class.

After college

I went to home and laid down on my bed. Coz I was tired.  And I revised what happened in the whole day. That I talked to jisoo, don’t know if he remember me or not but atleast her sister do.

And he is an idol now. He must be very busy to remember something useless as me. But, I still remember when he gave me all those snacks.

He was too cute back then.  Well he is cute now too. But now he is kinda too hot to handle. I mean no disrespect. But he is.

I like him more now, but what's the point when he didn't know that I exist.
I was thinking (overthinking actually) this stuff and found my mom was shouting my name like, " y/n khana kha lo."(y/n come have dinner) I got up and went to take a bath and then went downstairs for dinner.

______________________________________

Hii sweeties 💓 I'm back.  So jisoo started talking to y/n now. And trust me it will get more exciting.

And the last suspicious character,  it was aditi's brother. Harsh.

I'll write more about this in the next part.
Till then bye 👋take care 😊💜