You Are Loved (HeeHoon)

Requested by: anonymous
"for the ice prince, since heeseung has been getting a lot of hate(which he doesn't deserve) can you make a oneshot where sunghoon was helping heeseung relieve his stress"

If y'all want to be anonymous when you request, you gotta tell me. But don't expose yourself in the comments, because then it will all be for nothing...

So anyway, who saw the first 2022 Dance Jam?

Heeseung sighed as he saw the hate comments. The ones about his visuals being inferior compared to the others were coming back, along with the additions of a few other things that won't be mentioned for privacy's sake.

"You promised me you'd stop looking at them."

Heeseung looked up from his phone. Sunghoon was in front of him, back from his shower, pouting disappointedly and crossing his arms. His platinum locks were fluffy from towel drying and he was wearing one of his sweaters, and it looked huge on the younger since Heeseung had a bigger frame than him.

Heeseung wonders sometimes how he managed to score someone like Sunghoon. He was so beautiful it was unreal. He looked like a male version of Mina from TWICE, who is known to have the amount of beauty and grace that every girl wants. One look at him and everyone, no matter the gender or sexual identity, will swoon head over heels for him. Meanwhile, him...

"Hyungie," Sunghoon says, snatching the older's phone away and seated himself next to him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my little milk, nothing's wrong. Don't worry about it." Heeseung murmurs, peppering kisses on Sunghoon's neck, hopefully distracting him enough.

It didn't, but Sunghoon was too weak to push him off. Kudos for trying, though.

"H-Hyung, w-wait," Sunghoon mewled, weakly clawing Heeseung's back. "We n-need to t-talk."

"There's nothing to talk about, my love." Despite how gentle he tried to say it, Sunghoon saw something flash in Heeseung's eyes. He was intimidated, but he knew he had to continue.

"But hyung..." Sunghoon began sadly. "There is..."

Heeseung sighed, nuzzling his face into Sunghoon's neck. "I wonder sometimes, angel, how you could possibly love me..."

Sunghoon realized what he meant. "But you are pretty handsome, hyungie..."

"Moonlight—"

"I'm serious. You are good-looking. You shouldn't focus on what a few antis say. There are ENGENEs that think you're hot."

"Are you one of them?" Heeseung teases.

Sunghoon lightly hits his shoulder, face red. "S-Shut up! I'm trying to give you a pep talk here!" He whined.

"Sorry, little milk. You did make me feel better, though." Heeseung says, kissing Sunghoon's moles.

Sunghoon shifts in his seat as he contemplated about what he should do for a second, before he lays Heeseung down and kisses him hungrily. Heeseung was not only surprised but seemed to enjoy it, if the way his hands went to the younger's ass so quickly was any indication.

Sunghoon pulls away, panting a bit. "Your little plan didn't just involve a pep talk, didn't it, my love?" Heeseung asks, chuckling again.

Sunghoon didn't respond, he just kissed Heeseung's neck. Heeseung sighed and closed his eyes, it felt nice.

"Hyung." Sunghoon's voice didn't come from besides him anymore, it was from below. Heeseung made himself open his eyes and looked down.

Sunghoon was now between Heeseung's legs. He was looking up on him very shyly but there was nothing but lust and determination in his eyes. He was patiently waiting for permission, though from the look in his eyes Heeseung knew it was probably very hard for Sunghoon to contain himself right now.