(4) bad boy.

Contains: nothing!
A/N: this chapter is a bit more canon-compliant and is based on ep 5 of the k drama! (A little bit)
-------------------------------------------------------------

M/n was late.

He had stayed up last night, trying to find a manga website that didn't ask him to pay for Junji Ito's comics.

All thanks to Suho...

Well, M/n wasn't as mad about it as he was yesterday when it happened, since he did end up finding an online version anyway.

However, in terms of being mad, Mr. Han surely takes the prize as the man scolds him in front of his classmates. In front, of both Suho and jugyeong... two people he's grown rather close to in the last 24 hours.

"Yah, it's only the 2nd day of you being here and you're already 2 hours late for class..." Mr. Han said while rubbing the temple of his nose.

"Hehe, sorry. I overslept... it won't happen again, promise!" M/n said the tip of his tongue out and hand scratching his nape.

And at that moment, Mr. Han knew this would certainly not be the last of M/n showing up this late.

"Ah. Just take a seat."

M/n nodded before going to the back where Seojun was.

"Damn. Thought you were good now? Still have that delinquent side in you, huh?" Seojun said from beside him. Luckily, they were in the back so not a lot of people could hear them.

"You know normal students can still be late, right?"
M/n said before putting one of his AirPods in.

Hopefully, Seojun would get the message that M/n didn't want to talk.

But, of course, he didn't.

"Yeah, but 2 hours? I would've just skipped at that point."

M/n didn't respond. Was this guy for real. Seojun's asking him if he's still a delinquent when he's late?

Then proceeds to say that if he were M/n, he would've just skipped entirely. Which sounds worse?

If you're Han Seojun you probably would've said the first option.

"Yah, I'm talking to you," Seojun said while leaning over the smaller's desk.

God, did M/n just want to kick the other right now but he contained himself. Doing something like that would just cause him more trouble than it's worth.

So, instead, M/n leaned in and licked Seojun's earlobe that was covered with earrings.

"YAH, WHAT THE HELL," Seojun said his face was red and he was now standing like an idiot in front of everyone.

"Is his face red?"

"Woah! I've never seen Seojun like this..."

"Why's he yelling at the new student?"

M/n giggled at all the reactions because was this seriously, their first time seeing Han Seojun like this?

If so, M/n would try and garner more reactions from the "bad boy" in the future.

"You're lucky it's the end of the class or I would've sent both of you out." Mr. Han said with a sigh before quickly dismissing everyone.

Seojun was beyond embarrassed as he left without a word and M/n... he felt a tiny bit bad.

"M/n! How did you manage to get Seojun to blush like that, huh?" Jugyeong said her eyes were brimming with curiosity.

"Oh. Well, I mean... I guess that's just me and Seojun's relationship. I've always been able to pull those reactions from him."

M/n shrugged, he felt the need to apologize to the other boy.

Jugyeong, "Oh. That makes sense! Hopefully, our relationship will be able to develop like that."

M/n nodded with a smile before getting up from his seat to hopefully, go find Seojun.

Perhaps, he was beginning to let go of his past... the old M/n, would never apologize.

"Yah, ugly bitch. Fucking speak to me when I'm talking to you."

"I'm s-sorry! Please just leave me alone..."

M/n stopped in his tracks at the sound of that voice... it sounded familiar.

So, out of curiosity, M/n carefully stocked towards the sound.

Just to see-

"Gowoon?"

The girl's head spun around so quickly that M/n's neck started to hurt a bit at the sight.

"M/n?" Gowoon said her eyes wide and mouth hung open a bit.

"Ah! Oppa- we didn't know you knew this girl..."
One of the bullies said while M/n just scoffed.

"I'm not your "Oppa." Now, get the fuck away from her."

"Or what?" The main girl from these bullies said her tone was challenging.

Wrong move.

M/n didn't reply but instead just smirked, pulling out his half-drunken water bottle and spraying it at the girls.

"What the hell!" The girls screamed in unison.

"Let's go!"

Gowoon nodded accepting the hand offered to her before running away with the boy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Once the two were far and out of reach of the bullies, M/n made sure the girl was alright.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry..." M/n said he felt horrible for just throwing a useless water bottle at those 3 girls. He knows he could've done so much more but...

"It's okay, M/n. I know you can't do much to them anyway since you're probably under strict surveillance." Gowoon said rubbing her glasses from some of the water that had gotten on them earlier.

Hm. How'd she know I was under strict surveillance? M/n thought.

Gowoon just shook her head. It seemed she'd read the boy's mind already, pointing toward a teacher watching them from afar.

"Oh."

Well, she got him there.

"Mhm. Anyway, I better get going now. It was nice seeing you again." Gowoon said before walking away.

"Hey, wait up! Let me walk you to class... in case those bullies come back!" M/n said with a smile before grabbing the girl's hand.

Gowoon blushed but nodded anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------