(1) introduction's are key.

Face claim: ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄ Hur Hyunjun or Hwall

Face claim: ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄ Hur Hyunjun or Hwall. ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄
Name: (Your pick)
Age: (Your pick)
Nationality: Korean-(Your pick)
Personality: (Your Pick)- Although ima be honest your personality will be pretty much everywhere.
—————————————————————————

"There's a new student? Isn't it the middle of the school year? What the fuck." Sua said while a few others in the class agreed.

"Yeah, that is pretty strange," Jugyeong said though her mind was also focused on Suho. Still thinking about yesterday... when Seojun had sat next to her during lunch.

Speaking of Suho, the man had just arrived and didn't even bother listening in around him.

Why would he, anyway? It's just like Seojun returning to campus all over again.

It can't be anything that good or worth, Suho's attention.

"Alright. Is everyone, here?" Mr. Han asked, the class quickly replying with a chorus of yes's.

"Okay. Well, today will be studying more history and to add to that will also be getting a new student. You can come in, M/n!"

Mr. Han yelled with a smile before stepping back to welcome the new student.

Time seemed to stop for a moment.

Everyone in the class had their attention to the gorgeous student in front.

"Good morning!" The student said, a happy smile gracing his lips.

"You're so handsome!"

"Ah!! Another good-looking student!"

The class began, clapping again it reminded Jugyeong of her first time on campus.

Though the strangest thing started happening... Jugyeong's heart started beating a bit faster in her chest.

Was she seriously getting flustered over the new student? He could be, a jerk for all Jugyeong knew.

Also, didn't the new student kind of look like a sweeter version of Seojun?

As Jugyeong continued ranting on in her head, she was unaware that Suho was thinking just the same things.

"I'm M/n, but you could just call me yours." The new student or M/n said with a wink.

The girls in the class blushed and squealed.

The boys just blushed and looked away. Jugyeong heard some of them mutter "gay" even though, they were blushing.

"Alright, alright settle down. M/n, why don't you take a seat next to Seojun. He's not here yet but you'll meet him later."

M/n nodded with a smile before making his way to the empty desk next to "Seojun". It reminds him of someone...