Camila turned around tying her hair. She was thinking of what to do after breakfast. 'Shopping? Not in the mood. Movie? There's no new movie. Hmm, maybe I can go to Aunt Leslie's. Yeah, maybe we can karaoke. Yep, that's fun.' 

"Sofi. Can you get me a glass of milk?" Camila asked.

After a while of silence, she turned to the figure. "Sofi, what's wrong? If you are that hot, use the AC in your room, not stay in the fridge, honey." Camila said, her hands both on her hips. She was going to approach her sister when a carton of milk was placed on the floor.

Camila wonder why Sofi won't turn to look at her. Not even spoken a word.

"Hey Sofi.." Camila said and smacked her butt again.

"I'm sorry, Miss... I'm not Sofi." The husky voice said making Camila gasped in shocked and retreated. She was scared when she realized the girl with a scar on her left eyebrow in front of her wasn't Sofi. She didn't know the girl.

"Help!!!!!!" Camila shouted. She ran to the cabinet and took out a knife. She pointed the knife at the girl, "Help!!! There's a thief!!"

"Miss, i'm not a thief, you're misunderstanding." The girl tried to approach Camila.

Camila was panic so she wield the knife. 'I don't care if I have to add the scar on her beautiful face if she try to rape me'. Then it clicked. 'What if she's trying to rape me?' she thought.

"Help!! There's a rapist!!!" Camila shouted again. Whatever happened she will protect her dignity.

"Miss! I'm not-" The girl tried to say when Amy interjected her.

"What is this commotion? Camila? Lauren?" Amy asked, looking at both of them.

"Amy! Call the cops! She's trying to rape me!" Camila said.

Amy gaped looking at Lauren in disbelief.

"I swear to god Amy, I wasn't trying to rape her! I was just doing my work then she came and ... uhh smacked my butt. Twice!" Lauren explain and holding two fingers out. "If anything, she's the one who was trying to rape me!" She added pointing at Camila.

Camila was speechless. She bit her lips. Her face was red as tomato. She was indeed making an assumption. The girl in front of her was clearly didn't do anything to her.

"Amy, do you know her?" Camila asked, trying to cover her embarrassment.

"Of course," Amy said in a 'duh' tone. "This is Lauren Jauregui, your sister in law's worker. She was here to help me with the groceries."

Amy placed her hand on her chest, massaging it. "You scared me! I thought Lauren was really doing that to you."

"Umm... How would I know! You didn't tell me someone was going to be in the kitchen. I thought nobody was home, so I thought she was... umm you know, a rapist." Camila said blushing even more saying the word 'rapist' when she was the one who touched the girl.

'Now, she's blaming me to cover her embarrassment.' Amy shook her head slowly before turning to Lauren who was glaring at Camila, "Lauren, I think you should go."

Lauren nodded and gave Amy a warm smile, "Okay, bye Amy." She said and walking towards the backdoor. Not before giving Camila a last glare.

"Umm Lauren! I'm sorry!" Camila apologized. Lauren didn't say anything back, but rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god!!! I have never been so embarrassed in my life." Camila said, sitting on the counter placing her face in her hands. Amy rolled her eyes, ignoring Camila while trying to finish Lauren's work before.