𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 // 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

Your age: 13

Summary: You're Stephen's daughter, and are slightly advanced as a sorceress. Stephen has to come to your 'lair' as he calls it, to perform the mind wipe spell for Peter. He gets delayed, and Peter finds you instead.

A/n: NWH spoilers, don't read if you've not watched it yet!

--------------------------------------------

You walked around the room in your astral form, your bare feet cold against the runed stone floor. Your head was bent and your palms were facing upward as you read your spell book, while your true form stayed sitting on a chair. 

You muttered the Latin words out, and wisps of blue magic curled around your palms, threading through your fingers as you summoned it.

Your concentration was broken by a nervous voice asking, "Hello?" Startled, you activated the fire barrier you had so painstakingly inscribed into the floor, making the boy who entered yelp, "Dude! What the hell!?" You retreated into your true form, standing up as you let the barrier thin a little. 

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my lair?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. When he didn't reply, your pet dragon, Horizon, let go of her miniature size and grew, making him yelp in fright. (Dragon pic above.)

"Right, so, now will you reply?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Um...I'm--I'm Peter Parker and I, uh...I'm looking for Doctor Strange. The other dude said he was down here." Peter replied, his voice an octave higher than usual.

"Well he isn't. I'm Y/n Strange. Nice to met ya." You switched off the barrier and put your spellbook away. Just as he was about to say something, Stephen walked in to see Horizon pacing protectively while you moved away.

"Y/n, what have I told you about terrifying our guests?" Stephen sighed, moving towards you. He petted Horizon's scales before standing next to you as you read your spell book, somehow making sense of the runes and symbols everywhere.

"Um, not to terrify our guests?" You sheepishly replied.

"Exactly." Stephen smiled, kissing your head.

"Sorry, Dad." You nervously chuckled, running a hand through your hair.

"It's okay, honey. Now, can I borrow your lair for a bit? I'm gonna have to perform a memory wipe spell for Spidey here." He nodded at Peter, who was being sniffed by Horizon.

"Um...Y/n? Can you--the dragon--um..." He stammered. You sighed and clicked your tongue, beckoning Horizon over. The dragon became small enough to sit on your shoulder.

"But why my lair? Can't you use the dungeon rooms?" You groaned, packing up your crystals and runestones, using your magic to remove the runes from the walls.

"Sorry, but I can't. You've got some powerful protection spells, and the dungeons don't have those." He replied.

"Ugh. Fine. But if you guys break anything, I will destroy both of you." You warned, before walking out.

"I see you've met my daughter." Strange chuckled, looking at Peter.

"She's scary." The boy admitted.

"I know. She scared Wong sometimes, too. I think she gets that from the Ancient One, who taught her everything she needs to know." Strange admitted.

"Who-?" Peter said.

"I'll explain later." He replied, beginning the spell.

--Time Skip--

You walked into your lair to see Stephen and Peter standing in front of the failed spell.

"Huh. So it failed?" You snorted, using magic to redraw the runes on the wall.

"Yeah, no shit." Replied your dad.

"We almost destroyed this place." Peter squeaked.

You turned around slowly, in the middle of drawing a rune and asked in a soft voice, "What?"

Strange and Peter's eyes went wide as the former muttered, "Run."

You chased them out of your lair, yelling, "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!!"

--Time Skip--

"I'm sorry, honey." Stephen apologised as you ate a cookie.

"I forgive you." You replied. "But only because you gave me a cookie."

"Obviously."

"Yeah. Otherwise I'd have killed you slowly and painfully."

"I don't ever want to destroy your lair."

"Oh you definitely don't."