𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 // 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲

Your age: 8

---

"Poppa, can I talk to you about something?" You asked meekly, walking into your father's office.

"Make it quick, Sparky. I've got a lot of work to do." He said, his voice firm yet soft.

"So... there's this person..." You sat on his lap, considering you were tiny, "And I really like them. They're so amazing and nice. I can't help but blush everytime they speak."

Nick's eyes went wide, as he urged, "Go on."

"Can you tell me what's this feeling, Poppa?" You innocently asked. You were pretty innocent, considering your dad was an overprotective softie when it came to you.

"Um...well, Sparky, this is called a crush. It happens you like someone a lot." He explained.

"I like you a lot, Poppa. Does it mean I have a crush on you?" Nick's heart melted at the question and he laughed, "No, Sparky. I'm your Poppa, so it doesn't count as a crush. That's just normal love. When you really like someone else, it's called a crush.

"So, what's their name?" He asked.

"It's Y/c/n (your crush's name)."

"Ah. Okay. Don't worry, this feeling's normal." He smiled, petting your head.

"Okay, Poppa!" You grinned and leapt off his lap, running off to annoy Coulson.

Fury dialled Maria's number frantically, and just as she picked up the phone he said, "Hill, I need you to pull up everything about y/c/n."

"Y/c/n?" Asked Maria into the phone.

"The feelings have begun, Maria. It's just as I feared." He dramatically said.

"Y/n's got a crush on someone, hasn't she?" Sighed Maria.

"Obviously. Now, pull up everything about y/c/n. Stat."

"Yes sir."

---

And that's one of the imagines! I hope you liked it, even though it was a bit short. The idea came to me while I was setting the dining table, lol.

Feel free to request, loves. Have an awesome day/night!

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose