𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 // 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥

Your age: 4

Summary: You have a nightmare, and refuse to go to sleep till Maria sings you a lullaby.

NOTE: The lullaby belongs to me, and I made it, so no stealing it! It's a bit cringe, but it actually puts kids out like lights. (TRIED, TESTED AND PROVEN. But here I changed sister to momma for obvious reasons.)

---

You woke up with a jolt, tears rolling down your face and your pillow soaked with sweat. 

"Momma?" You called out into the darkness. Your pitiful voice rang through the silent apartment, loud enough for Maria to hear. She opened your door and asked, "What's wrong, baby?" 

"Nightmare." You simply replied, holding your stuffed elephant close to you.

"Aww, poor baby." Maria cooed, walking to your bed and lifting you in her arms. "How about I make you a glass of milk, and then you go to sleep?" 

"No, no sleep!" You wailed, squirming in her grip.

Maria looked at you and took you to the kitchen, placing you on the counter as she warmed up a glass of milk. You drank it up happily, feeling your insides warm up nicely.

Maria wiped your chin and lips with her hand, smiling gently. "Alright, come on. Bed." SHe said, lifting you up and placing you on her hip.

"Momma no..." You whined, clinging to her as she tried placing you onto your bed. 

"You have to sleep, sweetie." She said, sitting on your bed and moving you onto her lap. 

You got an idea, "Momma, sing?" You referred to the lullaby she always sang for you, and she replied, "Of course, N/n." 

She took a deep breath and began to sing.

Don't let the tears fall, if you dream something bad,
Don't feel afraid at all, your dreams are all in your command.
Just call for Momma, and she'll be there, to chase the nightmares away,
But they are just normal good dreams, ones which have gone astray.
So close your eyes, breathe in and out, you're always safe and sound,
If you're afraid, just call for Momma, she'll drive them far underground.

(A/n: works like an effing charm.)

By the time she finished, you were already asleep in her lap, drooling slightly on her shirt.

She smiled and kissed your forehead, laying you down before you cuddled into her with your eyes still closed.

"Goodnight, baby." She whispered, hugging you gently as you both fell asleep, with you no more plagued by nightmares.

---

I'm proud of that lullaby, cause it's in a minor key and still puts kids to sleep. *proud of myself to no end*

ANYWAY

I'm gonna upload a Yelena one, too, with a few twists, in a bit, so expect that as well. Sorry for the short imagine, tho.

Comment and vote if y'all liked it~

With love and hugs, 

Daisy Rose