lounging around

CTTO: cinnarabbit

pairings: Mirabel Madrigal x gender fluid! reader

genre: fluff, established relationship

summary: mirabel and y/n gets camilo back!

warning/s: non that i know of

notes: androgynous and she/he pronouns used on reader

"c'mon mirabel, i'm so bored!" y/n sighs dramatically, rolling around his girlfriend's bed.

"well what do you want to do?" mirabel asks adjusting her glasses and then going back to patching up the hole that formed on her lovers ruana.

y/n's blue ruana (that matched mirabels skirt) caught onto one of señorita isabela's thorns of her flowers, causing her ruana to get ruined. and mirabel being the best girlfriend she is, offered to embroider a butterfly onto the damage, to which y/n agreed.

what y/n didn't know was how boring it was gonna be waiting.

a mischievous gleam spread across, the aura was strong and mirabel already knew the ideas that ran through her amors mind, and she knew the consequences.

"no." was the only thing she said after finally finishing the butterfly, she threw the ruana at y/n's face.

"but doesn't putting chilis in camilo's arepas sound like fun? imagine the face he'd make?"

"i'm pretty sure camilo would actually enjoy that" an unamused expression falls onto mirabels face, until she catches a better idea "or, we could put tío bruno's rats in his room!"

they both share a large smile, and through dolores could hear their conversation, she also knew that camilo had been teasing y/n by shapeshifting into mirabel for the past week. why not give him a taste of his own medicine?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"c'mon mí vida, you have to keep quiet."

"i'm trying, but they keep scratching me!"

once the two had finally snuck into camilos room, they hid rats behind camilos pillows before quickly running into the kitchen to accompany mirabels mother in cooking.

not too long after that a loud squeal leaves camilo's room causing the two teens to laugh and then running off once they heard a loud

"MIRABEL! Y/N! I'M GONNA GET YOU BOTH!"

the couple are running around casita, with camilo on their tails, it's all going by quick, giggles and pants leaving their lips. they take a sharp turn and y/n checks if the boy in yellow got any closer. but before they could turn back, he's grabbed into a dark room, it was very small considering it was casita; wherein all the rooms in the house was ginormous.

their chests were pushed together, they shared a awkward laugh at the closeness, mirabel quickly kisses y/n on the cheek surprising her at the affection.

"you forgot the other cheek." mirabel rolls her eye and then goes to kiss her lovers cheek, but y/n turns so she catches her lips and they share a sweet tender kiss.

"c'mon lets go, i bet camilos gone now." mirabel pulls y/n out the cluttered space just to be met by a confused señor bruno.. or was it bruño?

"what are you guys doing in... there?" mirabel reassures that it was nothing before running away with a confused y/n and a camilo who shifted into many different people trying to catch them.