Chapter 30 - Again?

Tsukauchi and Natsou hold Fuyumi comfortly, as she loudly sobs into there arms. Tsukauchi cant blame her, he knows what if feels like to loose someoje close.

Take example, his aunt.

His aunt did the most for him out of everyone else, she was always there, she loved him, helped him, and cared for him.

But of course, good things never last forever. She was killed in a villain's attack as a hostage, saving a 7 year old boy from being killed that day. She was named, 'The Heroic-unheroic Auntie,' because even if she wasn't a hero, what she did was considered heroic.

So he continued to hold Fuyumi closely, as Seiko was a close brother for her, and she was like the aunt I had. Maybe if the roles were reversed that day, would his aunt be crying in someone's arms the same way Fuyumi is?

Finally, Fuyumi falls asleep, in Natsou's arms, and Tsukauchi stands up .

"I've left the note he left on the counter for you guys..and once again, I'm sorry for your loss. I pray I won't have to do this again with your family.." he trails off, and his voice softens.

"No, thank you, Tsukauchi. And thank you for helping my sister. After the lost of Izuku and our younger brother, its been hard..so thank you for staying here,"

Tsukauchi nofs and waves him off, before getting a glance at the dull-faces child sitting in the kitchen. He shifts his gaze away, not wanting to lol at him longer, and leaves.

But as soon as he leaves, he gets a call.

A call from Aizawa.

He groans to himself, and answers.

"Tsukauchi here..what's up aizawa?"

"Embry..she hung herself in the trees near her house,"

With the Suicide Squad

"Oh. Emm. Gee. This is gonna be like, the best one yet! I just know it!"

"Yeah, right..."

"Blazey? What's wrong with you?" Cozbi's eyes furrow with worry.

"It's just, I was watching to see what Tsukauchi would say to the Todoroki's. And Fuyumi, I hated seing her cry so much like that. And her eyes were already blood-shot red,"

"I knew she really enjoyed me and Seiko being bestfriends. I was really his only one, especially after our one friend in the forest passed.." he trails off

"I'm sorry, Blaze..wanna hug? Y'know, my sister always used to tell me tha-" Cozbi cuts off with a slap into him, and he gasps for a moment

He realized it's Izuku, before hugging back

"Thank you, Cozbi.."

"No problemo, Blazeo, now lets get this show on the road!" He announces, and Izuku wipes the small tears off his face.

"Suicide squad is a go!"

Arrival.

They arrive at the one tree the planned, it was a large oak tree, and it was commonly praised among the people in the small town. Everyone enjoyed it's presence, but it's area had been a common death spot.

Probably because people thought it was a peaceful place to put themselves at rest, which Izuku could agree. After all, if he never had ran, maybe he would be among those people.

He knows where a lot of spots where people have died, and for some reason, he felt a cold presence there. Like if you walked into the wrong spot, it would engulf you, and make you plead for mercy for stepping there.

The thought made Izuku's spine shiver slightly

"Hey, Blazey, one of those 'dead spots' aren't gonna engulf you just yet, y'know?"

"What? Do you have a mind reading quirk too?"

"No, you were just muttering out loud again, and I could keep up with what you were saying. I think your little dead spots thing is kinda silly," Cozbi laughs

"You wouldn't understand," he angrily mutters to himself

"Oh whatever, anyways, where here,"

"Okay..I don't care what time we do it, it's by eraser's house. He's probably home too, it's 7:30,"

"Okie dokie. Embry! C'mon matie!"

"Ey Ey captain!"

Cozbi touched her shoulder, and a duplicate forms from the ground. He whispers commands into its ear, and it nods its head, and walks over to the tree.

Earlier, they abandoned the 'Hanging' idea for Izuku's sake, so he wouldn't feel entirely bad about the deaths.

The clone stands, and they suicide squad looks over to Aizawa house, and see the eye-bagged man at the window.

They watch as he puts a plant up , before looking up , and watching the clone fall. His eyes widen, and he raced for his phone

Izuku almost lets out a chuckle, as he watches Aizawa panically talks into the phone.

"Let's head back before the police get here!" Embry whispers

"Right! Suicide squad, retreat!"

"I feel like your overusing suicide squad,"

"Nah, just the right amount," He chefs kisses the air, and Izuku's waves him off. They continue walking back to there little home.

Back with Tsukauchi

"You better be lying right now, Aizawa Shouta," Tsukauchi says in a stern and fury filled voice, his eyebrows furrowed.

"No..I'm not lying, she's dead..I just watched her jump off the tall oak tree from window, I called the ambulance already," Aizawa lets out a shaky breath from over the phone.

"I still have copy of Seiko's note too..I never read it to you, me, or Sansa. I haven't even told Sansa about his death yet,"

"We can read it at the station. I'll be there in 10, okay? I'm calling Hizashi to watch the house..I don't wanna leave if unsupervised for right now,"

"Okay, I'm already on my way to the station, I'll meet you there,"

Aizawa hangs up the phone from the other side, and Tsukauchi lets out a loud and pained sigh.

He loved Stareflare's Café, and what would it be without the most favorited breakfast duo? The business began to boom once the Breakfast duo got more introduced, so what would be of it now?

He starts up his car, and drives to the police station, once again, to read another note.

Any other time, he could handle suicide notes and etc, but now, it's different. He knew them . He knew Citrine for his playful vigilantism and amazing coffee, Embry for her amazing breakfast meals and always cheery attitude, Seiko from working with his father occasionally.

Even so, he couldn't just shake the feeling of it not being his fault.

There deaths probably arounded from Izuku, and they were the one that caught him. Forced him to stay somewhere in confinement. Forced him to stay in a certain area.

Speaking of that..he never did tell His now adopted son, and his past roommates about there death.

It's probably something he should do, isn't it?

I mean, the least he could do now, was tell his past friends about his own passing.

How much more bad-news-bearer will he have to take?

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1153

Hey guys! So, I wanted to say jt here, The detective buddies call Seiko by his first name because 1, Seiko asked them to, and 2, So they don't get mixed up with Shoto.

But anyways, have a good rest of your day!