Chapter-13 Interrogation

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might"
(A/n's note)
—————————————🥬————————————
July 30th, Saturday, 1:45 PM
With Tsukauchi

He and Aizawa, wait at the door for the small family to come in through the station door. They wait a good 5 minutes, and 2 greens and one blonde comes in.

"..afternoon, Toshinori, Inko. He's into the 3 open interrogation rooms, we'll do you all one by one." Tsukauchi says, not willing to face the couple

Inko and him nod and head into the back rooms.

Tsukauchi, Sansa, and Aizawa trail behind them. Toshinori goes in the first one, Inko in second, and Izumi in third

They walk into the first room, and Tsukauchi goes to sir across from him

"Welcome, I Will be asking you a series of questions regarding the missing kid, Izuku Yagi, my quirk is lie detector so I will be able to tell any lies you say, clear?"

Toshinori nods.

"Okay. When did you find out Izuku was missing?"

"This afternoon, when Inko called me saying his room was deserted."

Truth

"Okay..do you know how long izuku might have been missing?"

"I'd say from what inko described..maybe 2 or 3 weeks."

Truth

"Why did it take you so long to figure out Izuku was missing?"

Toshinori was about to open his mouth o speak, then shut it, looking away from him. Aizawa raises an eyebrow at him.

"I..we, neglected him. We never payed attention, so we always thought he was at dinner some nights, and some nights he would go out to dinner with Seiko.."

Truth

The truth, the awful truth. The number one hero, neglecting his own son. That adds up tk why me might've left. He most likely ran away due to neglect.

"So..how long have you Neglected Izuku?"

"Since his quirk Diagnosis at 4."

Truth

Tsukauchi nods his head at Aizawa and Sansa, and they both give short looks of shock and disappointment. Toshinori's eyes refuse to looks the three.

Guilt pangs him in the chest, and hot tears wanting to spill. Why did he regret it so much? His son was gonna be a Villian anyways. It shouldn't matter.

"Why did you neglect him?" Tsukauchi's voice, stern and filled with venom. As angry as he is, he can't let his anger stop his from helping izuku. From finding izuku.

"We neglected him because of his quirk, he had a blood manipulation quirk that can only be used for harm, not hero work. And I'm a family of hero's, we do not want to be associated with that." Toshinori's eyes finally gain the confidence to face the burning glare he's reviving from all three of them