Chapter 20- acceptance

Izuku opens his eyes, the bright light of the the hospital room no longer there. His eyes adjust to the darkness of the room, before noticing it's night outside.

'There's no way I could've fell asleep for that long..or maybe jt was the pain meds?' Izuku's woozy mind thinks, and he searches for anyone else in the room.

He notices Aizawa, and Present mic in the corner discussing something. The two look over to him, and mic smiles widely.

"Jesus Shouta! He's just as adorable as you said!" Mic half shouts, and Aizawa internally face plams. Izuku looks at the two of them, clearly confused.

"So..Izuku, we have something to talk to you about." Izuku's tenses, whenever someone says that, it's always something bad after. Maybe it's foster-care, or jail time. What could it be?

"So.. I  was thinking to adopt you..." Sizawa trails off, when he sees the shocked look on Izuku's face.

"B-but, what about Hikari? Or Kenji? Or Eimiko? Wait, is Hiroto and Eri gonna get sent to foster care? What about them? Shouldn't you take them instead of me?" He falls into a trail of mutters, the only thing is why he shouldn't.

"Izuku, Everyone is going to be split among pros. Hiroto and Eri and finna be with Tsukauchi, Kenji and Hikari are gonna stay with Nemuri, Eimiko's gonna stay with Nezu. We have everything figured out."

"Oh..okay."

"And, you never gave us an answer on the teacher-Assistant thing." Present mic adds.

"If everyone is going, then I will. I'm not gonna make them go without me," Izuku admits

Aizawa lifts his head a bit an excimer, but covers ur before Mic notices it. He doesn't need mic yelling in his ears about if

"So..is that a yes to me adopting you too? Only if you want, because I have shinsou there too." Aizawa says.

"Yeah! And I'm the best uncle ever, I promise!" Izuku smiles at that.

"O..okay, as long as I don't have to bother you."

"Great! Zawa, I have another nephew from you!" He hugs Aizawa in exciment

"Your lucky I consider you a brother, Zashi." He scoffs, and Hizashi rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, kid, your allowed for discharge. I can't remember when you were suppose to but there letting you out early.."

"I can't really feel my legs, and my back is killing me right now. I don't think I can really stand.." Izuku says

"Yeah, your doctor told us about that. We can't keep you in one spot for too long, and no over quirk usage. Or else it will get worse," Izuku shrugs, and tries to stand up

The minute he gets off the bed, be nearly collapses, until Aizawa's capture scarf catches him.

"I really can't feel my legs. Like, its's completely numb." He adds to what he said earlier. Aizawa grabs the wheelchair provided by the hospital, and helps Izuku in it.

"I don't think the wheelchairs necessary though.."

"Yes, jt is, until we get to our house. Then we'll work on moving you around so your legs won't be so numb. And the pain killers for your back."

Izuku sighs, and lets Mic wheel him out, Aizawa lazily trailing behind.

They arrive at the House, and they notice Hitoshi and Kaminari having mini picnic outside, one big cake and two wine glasses.

Izuku stares in awe and envy, and Hitoshi catches his glance. He smiles back, and then turns back to Kaminari.

"That's Hitoshi, the one with the purple hair," Aizawa says, pointing at him.