Chapter 4 : Your Mission

At morning they already wake up and they start the mission to go back home and defeat Black Doom

At morning they already wake up and they start the mission to go back home and defeat Black Doom. Anastasia spoke first of her brother.

"So we here at Mobius, we have to find some needs our help to go back our home."

"We gonna help by using freedom fighters and our parents."

Anastasia was heard of Sliver said she turn around her brother.

"What! Our parents, but Sliver remember if parents who knows about reveal of us."

"Your right." Sliver agreed and he was come to thinking. Anastasia answered. "But I may have Idea we should go meet past parents first."

"Okay"

"I go with my mother and you go with your father that will be meet in the her house too."

Anastasia was running to find her mother but Sliver said.

"Hold up."

Anastasia stop running turn around him and she winced.

"What now!"

Sliver has idea to split meet their parents and smirk at big sister. "I have Idea I go with my mother and you go with your father. I mean your father 'Ultimate Lifeform'."

"SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!" Anastasia shouted disbelief.

"No way..." She didn't not accepted crossed her arms looked away. "Remember Sliver I'm your big Sister."

"And Don't forget it is to that would be easy of Shadow..." Sliver smirked at sister.

"What do you mean?"

Anastasia she was like of being Father and Daughter but in the present time she doesn't like of father's attitude.

"Well you always love your mother I didn't spend time with my mom just like you and dad didn't spend time."

"Sliver, My father said I have to control my powers and it's not ready yet." Anastasia told her brother agreed.

"Well this is your time hanging out or fun with your father in the present time. I'm sure he will be understand."

After Sliver said she was closed her eyes and let it breathe and clam down. Turn around her brother.

"Okay... Sliver I do it."

"Great, that's our mission." They agreed and hugged let go Anastasia uses of her super speed to go find her father.

"I see you later bro..."

So Sliver wants to find his mother but where is can it be.

"Where she can it be?"

He remembered at his Flashback of not being spend time of her mother.

At Rose Castle...

When he was 4 years old. Queen Amelia still busy of her royal duty of work. Sliver was going ask to promise.

"Momma..."

Queen said to dismissed to the guards she looking down knee down to her son.

"Hi Sliver what is it?"

"I just want to say is you want it to go."

After Sliver said the three sisters are running toward with mom.

"Mom!!!"

"Amber, Maria and Anastasia what's going on?" The Queen asked her triplet daughters.

"Mom you promised me, teach to learn my poetry." Amber said being winced and Maria replied

"Mom you promised me, to teach to learn my new powers."

"Mom you promised me, to teach to learn some making new my painting." Anastasia being same as sisters. But Queen Amelia's totally forget to teach her daughters.

"Oh shoot, your right you three go to your room."

The triplets are going to the room but Sliver was sadly down and turn around his mother.

"But mother, you told promise sisters."

"Sliver I'm sorry... It was Sisters turn ten more minutes Sliver... Okay."

Queen was walked away and Sliver looked at his Mother closed the door.

"Okay..."

It's Sliver's birthday he turn into tenth years old now. Everybody is invited but someone.

"Happy birthday my son." The king said to his son was so happy. The sisters give of one gift to brother

"Open your gift." Anastasia said she was 12 years old. But Sliver was looking for mom but she was not here.

"But what about Mama. She waiting here for my birthday right."

The king sees his wife but she told to promise her husband and children will be there at his birthday.

"Son, she will be here any moment now open your gift."

At night The king and Queen talk about conversation about Sliver's birthday. He was sad and cried at his room.

"Sliver, it's me your mom. I'm sorry about your birthday your mama still busy at your royal duties." The Queen knock the door and he doesn't listen.

"Can I come in dear."

"No I'm just tried and sleep."

"Oh okay, goodnight Sliver..."

Sliver was still cried and he cannot sleep for a while.

It finished at flashback Sliver was sad to had memories not spend time with  mother. He heard something running toward with him. She hugged him.

"I caught you now Sonic."

"What hey-"

"It's about time you show off."

He sees of his present mother a pink hedgehog. Sliver was grip of her arms and he cannot breathe. She looked at her friend and her son.

"Oh, hi Sliver sorry about that. What are you doing here?" Amy asked Sliver replied. "Nothing I just cannot find a place but I'm still hungry."

"Oh I see well you can come my house actually I am best cooking you know." She said And Sliver was agreed and nodded.

"The answer is yes come on let's go." Amy grabbed his arms yelped and shouting.

"Arrgh... Hey wait..."