Chapter 2 "But how come this one gives off the scent was sweet?"

She hasn't heard anything from her parents, Daejung doesn't talk much so it's very quiet, And Minjoon and Yeonjin has just been out regular guest at dinner.
(During Dinner) Ming Mei POV

"Hey,Daejung, guess who me and Yeonjin ran into today!"
"Who" Daejung said in a rather uninterested tone.
"We ran into your mom."
"Eomma ?"
"Yup"
"Where?"
"At the supermarket, she said she wanted to surprise you and see how are doing."
"Was dad with her?"
"I didn't ask, I just asked how she got here and promised to keep her secret."
"Which you lied about."
"Yeah but because I didn't want to see the awkward situation of her coming in unexpectedly and assuming Ms. guest as your girlfriend." Minjoon slightly whispers the last part even though we can still hear as he raises his eyebrows at Daejung.

"You watch to many dramas, how would she assume that?" Daejung replies annoyed.
"Well, this is the first time you ever had a girl around you on purpose."
"Ugh whatever, even if she does come to that conclusion, I could just correct her."
"Ok ok, just pretend I didn't say anything."
"Oh, I heard and Emma will too when she gets here, right Daejung?" Yeonjin says with a mischievous smile.
"Oh come on Daejung, can't you spare me!" As Minjoon was begging Daejung not to tell, Yeonjin looked at me and asked.
"You know, Ming Mei it's been awhile since I've seen you with those same black clothes, don't you have anything else or was Boss such a gentle man to not buy you any clothes." He said looking at Daejung while smirking but he shot a glare back at him.
"Um, I am actually fine with what I have and I don't expect him to get me anything, I'm just his maid." I replied lowly.
Minjoon and Yeonjin looked at each other and back at me.
"Well, how about as a thank you for always feeding us, we take you shopping anything you want."

"Um" I looked at Daejung who didn't really seem to care "Ok" I made the 'OK' sign with my fingers as they smiled.

(Author POV)
The next day me, Minjoon, Yeonjin, and for some reason, Daejung drove to the mall, I was kinda happy because I felt a little free not having to chores first thing of the day.

When we got there I didn't know what to get so Yeonjin helped me pick a few outfits and Minjoon got me some jewelry.I felt it was a little to much but they insisted and said it wasn't problem.When we got back I quickly went upstairs to try on an outfit.

"She looks cute when she's excited. You should make her smile more Daejung." Minjoon said as Daejung turned towards his attention.
"Do it quick, before I steal her." Yeonjin says trying to tease him.
"Oh, plz, girls like TALL MEN not short boys, she'll never fall for you!"
"Come on, Stop the act Minjoon, everyone knows you're the real baby of the group, no matter how tough you act."
"Stop it with the nonsense you two, my parents are here." Daejung is good at hearing and paying attention to his surroundings so he heard his parents closing the car doors outside. He was about to open the door when MingMei came down stairs in a pink floral dress catching the eyes of the three boys.

"Wow, Ming Mei! You look great!" Ming Mei just smiled not expecting to get any attention. "Um, Thank you." She said back shyly.
She went towards Daejung as he opened the door. His parents greeted the boys very happily and you can tell Daejung was really close to them, Ming Mei kinda got jealous seeing him happy with his family while mine is gone to who-knows-where.
"And who is this young lady?" Daejung's mom turned to Ming Mei and asked in great excitement and curiosity.
"Oh, mom this is Ming Mei, I found her in the bombing explosions, it turns out not everyone got our message." Daejung replies
"Really, nice to meet you, I'm Mrs. Wang, Jungdae's mom, are you ok?" Mrs. Wang asks worriedly.
"Yes, I'm fine, Mrs. Wang, it's also a pleasure to meet you too."  'She's so sweet!' Ming Mei says to herself feeling a loving aura from her.
"Oh, you can talk to me casually,Feel comfortable to talk to me whenever you'd like, I be here! You know, it's getting late how about us ladies head to the kitchen and cook up something while you boys talk."
"Oh, Auntie, are you going to cook my favorite?!" Minjoon the gluten says excitedly making her chuckle.
"It's a surprise Minjoon so just be ready at the table." Mrs. Wang smiled and intertwined her arms with mine and walked me to the kitchen.
"So what do you want to cook, sweetheart? I'm good at many dishes so whatever you choose I'm fine with."
"Well....I guess I haven't cooked lasagna in a while, is it OK we have that?"
"Ofcourse, Let's get started!"
"OK!" Ming Mei says excitedly with the sudden boost of energy.
"So.... How long have you been here?" Mrs. Wang trying to start a conversation.
"Almost two weeks."