Trey and Willwere at the dinner table with everyone else.They were gonna discuss and see if Tray could stay permanently.They knew it was a big leap but his mom said yes so it's up to them.

The table was quiet.Everyone looking at one about her."soooo" Hilary says."I think he should" She says.Tray looks at her."it would be nice for Will to have a old friend here"

Will gave her a small smile."i..." Vivian starts.She sighs.Treys leg started shaking.He looked down and tried to stop but he was way to nervous for this shit.After a few seconds he felt a hand slide onto his thigh and holds it still.Thumb rubbing over his inner thigh.

Trey looked at him.Will was looking at Phil."So.Tray..is this what you really want?" He Phil asks."yes sir..." He says in a shaky voice.Even though his leg stopped shaking he was still nervous."Well then...if this is what you want...and your happy...." Vivian starts."we support it.....you can stay" As soon as she said that everyone cheered.Tray smiled."thank you so much" He says.

Will wrapped his arms around Tray and hugged him tightly."I-we'll talk later" Will interrupts Trey.He nods.
After

Trey was in his room just laying on the floor on his phone.He didn't know why.So don't ask him.A knock came.Will opened the door.He laughed."you look like a dead body" Will laughs.Trey laughs.He sits up."Why was your leg shaking earlier" Will asks as he sits on the floor in-front of him."I don't know" Trey mumbles.Will knows when trey doesn't wanna answer something he'll just say idk.No matter the consequences."trey.talk to me" Will says.