Trey walked into wills room exhausted.He could barely stand and yearned for cuddling.Will looks over at him.He turned the light on."what's wrong Trey" Will asks."I can't sleep" He mumbles.Clearly embarrassed of his little problem .Will gives him a small grin,Will motions for him to come closer.Trey walks into the room.Wills eyes went wide at his heavy eye bags and shaking hands.Wills knew Trey for years.Shaking hands and baggy eyes mean he hasn't slept for at least a week.

"Come on sleepy"Will says opening the cover.Will only had underwear and socks on.Trey had on No shirt,Only shorts socks.Will touched treys arms.His arm was as frozen as ice."Trey......let me go you a sweater...I forgot how easily you get cold" Will says going into his closet.Treys eyes follow him.Sleep wanting to overtake his body.Will throws him a sweater and sweats and Trey puts it on.The second Will gets into the bed he knew trey was suffering.Trey was trying to stay awake.His eyes closing and being forced to open.He was sitting criss cross.Will lays down."come on.Let's see if cuddling will put you to sleep"Will says.Trey lays next to Will.
Girl:Trey
Boy:Will

Will feels treys body unclench at his touch

Will feels treys body unclench at his touch.wherever his hand went Trey melted into it.He buried his head in the taller boys chest."goodnight" Trey mumbles.Will smiles knowing he's actually sleepy."night" Will whispers as he kisses treys forehead gently.