Redo

*Redo

Trey couldn't sleep.He hasn't been able to sleep since he got it LA.At first he could last but now he's miserable.He can't eat.He can't speak loud without feeling like passing out.

He felt tears fill his eyes.He slowly sat up.It was 1.38am.Everyone was asleep.Trey couldn't handle this.He tries to remember what used to help him back in Philly.Will used to help.They would always spend the night at each others house.Those were the days went Trey slept the best.Trey slowly began walking to Wills room.To surprise Will was awake.he was writing in a book.Will looked up."Trey?" Will whispers confusingly.Trey wiped his tears quickly.He quickly turned around."Trey." Will says.He slowly turns back around realizing Will saw him."H-hi" Trey sniffles."what's wrong"Will asks seeing the tears build up on the shorter boys face."nun" Trey sniffles as he turns around.Will sits on."Trey.Talk to me" Will says.Trey turns back around.He takes a deep breath."I....can't sleep" Trey admits.Clearly embarrassed of his situation.Will looks down and notices his hands were shaking.He had eye bags out of this world.Will has known Trey almost all his life.Baggy eyes and shaking hands means he hasn't slept in at least a week.Trey was exhausted.He just wanted to cuddle.He wanted to lay with someone until he felt safe.He hasn't felt safe since the basketball incident.

"Come on sleepyhead.Let's see if cuddling can put you to sleep" Will says opening the covers.The two boys weren't in a lot of clothing.Will only had on underwear and socks.Trey only had on an oversized shirt,socks and underwear that you couldn't see.

Trey hesitates."Come on I don't bite" Will grins.Trey freezes.Will holds out his hand."come on" Will whispers trying to assure Trey.Trey takes a deep breath.He puts his hand in wills.Will pulls him into the bed.Trey tensed up as he laid down next to his best friend.Will places his hand on Treys arm.Treys arm was as cold as ice."damn hold on" Will says getting up."I forgot how cold you get" Will says looking through his drawer.Treys exhausted eyes follow Will to the drawer.His eyes close but sleep refuses to take over his body.He opens them back up in frustration.Will walks back over and hands him a hoodie and sweats.Trey sits up."thanks"Trey mumbles tiredly.He stands up and puts it on.

Trey lays back down tiredly."you wanna see if cuddling will put you to sleep" Will asks."I just wanna cuddle either way"Trey mumbles.Will smiles."do you wanna cuddle with me?"Will asks."yes" Trey says.Will brings Trey closer by the waist.He wraps his arms around Trey.Trey feels 100% more sleepy as Will embraces him.He untenses."thank you" Trey whispers."For what?" Will asks opening his eyes."For making me feel safe" Trey whispers .Will smiles.He kisses treys forehead.

Trey buried his head into Wills chest

Trey buried his head into Wills chest."good night" Will whispers."night"Trey whispers.They both fell into a deep sleep.