・ Shopping ・

You woke up the next day, feeling tired and grumpy, realising how cold the room was, you shivered, pulling your blanket over you

You sat in bed for a few more minutes.

You slipped out of bed and pulled on a jacket, the apartment was cold.

You walked out into the living room.

"Good morning, y/n, you sleep good?" your dad said, standing by the stove, cooking.

"I slept decently.. Hey, what time did you get home last night?" you said, throwing yourself into the couch.

"I got back around 2:00 am, got a super busy shift and my boss said I could go home but I decided to stay." he said, flipping some pancakes.

"Nice.. Yeah, cool.. Anyways, when am I gonna start school?" you mumbled, looking over to your dad.

"In 2 days, we can go school shopping for you if you'd like? Get you some new stuff, all that.. " he said, sipping some coffee.

"Alright, can we go after breakfast?" you said, a bit excited, you have been needing a new backpack, it was almost falling apart at the seams.

"Sounds good to me, I decided to take today off so we could hang out, hit the shops and see whats good here and all.." your dad said, plating up some food and handing it to you, sitting on the couch, leaving you more room.

You both ate in silence.

"So, you meet anyone?" your dad said, probably an attempt at breaking the silence.

"Yeah, met some cool kids, ones name is sal, and then Larry, Ash and todd, they all go to nockfell highschool, so I'm sure we will all be great friends.." you said, swallowing a chunk of pancakes.

"Good, I knew you'd find some friends, I'm sure anyone would love to be friends with you kiddo." your dad said, smiling, he finished his food, you finished yours, handing him your empty plate, letting him go rinse them off.

"I'll go and get ready so we can get the shopping done.." you got up off the couch, dragging your feet all the way to your room.

You fixed up your hair, styling it.

(OPTIONAL) you put on some simple makeup, not wanting to overdo it cause you were just picking up some supplies and that was it.
_____________________________
(OPTIONAL) You walked over to your closet, picking out an outfit.

(Female)