・ Odd neighbors ・

You walked out of your apartment.

You turned, seeing someone with bright blue hair, with a mask with white and purple, half way through the crime scene door.

They froze, holding eye contact with you.

"Hey please don't say anything-" he started, climbing out of the caution taped door.

"I won't say anything, if you let me come with you." you said, smiling slightly.

Leaving him no choice, he nodded, signalling for you to follow him.

You silently cheered in happiness, excited you might make a new friend.

He lifted the caution tape for you, letting you crawl in, he crawled in after you.

You felt the cold breeze of the room, getting a chill down your spine.

You nearly stepped on blood splatter on the floors and the outline of the body, feeling the boys hand pull you back before you did.

"Be careful.." he said, nodding at you, his pigtails shaking.

Suddenly you heard the abrubt sound of a walkie talkie, scaring you.

"Sal! Were you caught?" you heard over the walkie talkie.

"No, why?" he said, holding the walkie talkie close, still looking around, lifting blankets and papers carefully.

"I heard footsteps, you need to hurry out of there!" you heard come from walkie talkie.

"Shit.." the blue haired boy said, walking over to a table with figures on it.

"Hurry!" the voice said over the walkie talkie.

he examined the spot where some pony figures were, he turned around.

"I got a clue, let's get out of here." he said, walking to the door.

"Ok hold on.." you mumbled, taking one final look around the room.

"hurry up!" he said, holding the caution tape up for you.

"Ok ok I'm coming!" you said, climbing out of the room, avoiding ripping the caution tape.

The boy was quick to climb out.

You both stood in the hallway for a second, finally taking a breath after being in the stuffy, corpse-smelling room.

The elevator dinged, you froze.

The boy grabbed your wrist and pulled you, running down the hall to another apartment, opening the door, pulling you inside and shutting the door behind the both of you, panting.

You heard the elevator doors open with some heavy footprints, meaning the cop was back.

He panted, slouching onto the couch.

"Will you tell me your name now?" you said, sitting by him.

"Right... I'm sal fisher, my friends call me sally face, I moved here not to long ago with my dad from new jersey, what about you?" Sal said,

"I'm Y/N, I moved here with my dad last night from (insert state), I was just about to go meet all my neighbors since I'mma be living here now.." you said, finally taking a chance to look around.

The room smelt of coffee and a litter box, the faint smell of febreeze to try and cover up the apartments old musty smell.

You looked around and saw a cat, the cat was sitting on the coffee table, next to a picture frame of Sal and what looked like his dad, watching the tv.