(24) Finally

(Hello! I'm changing my upload schedule for this book because I've been stressed sooooo, I will be uploading Tuesdays and Fridays)

Moondrop's pov

It's been a few more days and the police had searched the whole building again, once again not finding anything. And now the animatronic is finished we just have to wait until night again to put it together, then we'll be able to see (y/n) again. 

It feels like today has lasted forever and it's only noon. "Moon, can't we just put them together now?" Sun asks. 

"No, we have to get the parts from Freddy and Monty and they are bound to be doing stuff right now," I tell him as we watch the kids playing. 

We continue to talk until we hear the wooden door being opened. I quickly turn to see who is coming in, assuming it isn't a child because of how heavy that door is. It's a woman, she looks like (y/n). I'm probably just wanting to see (y/n).  She keeps the door open letting herself into the daycare, her eyes frantically looking around before she finally notices me and Sun. 

"I'm sorry ma'am but adults aren't allowed in the daycare," I tell her. 

"This is where (y/n) worked right? This is where they went missing?" She asks, having tears in the corners of her eyes threatening to spill. 

I glance at Sun before nodding, "yes, (y/n) used to work here."

"Do you know what happened to them?" She asks. 

"No, I'm sorry," I hate lying, I wish I hadn't agreed to (y/n) 's plan, "we knew them, and we loved them so much."

"Whenever I would call the last few months all they would talk about is the two of you, they'd call me and say Mom the animatronics in the daycare are amazing you have to meet them, and they would gush about the two of you for hours on end," she says giving a sad laugh as the tears finally fall down from her eyes to her cheeks. 

I pause feeling regretful, (y/n) never mentioned their family other then their animals. I never really thought about their family because they never brought them up.

"You should come by tomorrow!" Sun says smiling at (y/n)'s Mom, "we'll be getting a new animatronic and I think you'd love to see them."The woman seems confused at this but nods, "you can come by anytime tomorrow and we'll be here!"

"Thank you, both of you, I'll come by tomorrow I guess," she says wiping her tears from her cheeks, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry," she laughs sadly as her tears keep falling. 

"We understand, it must be so hard for you," I tell her giving her a sad smile. 

"Gosh, I've got to go or I'll start crying even more, I'll see you two tomorrow then," she says and leaves the daycare, tears still running down her face. 

The day continues, feeling even longer then it had before. And finally the daycare is closing, we just have to wait for the search and then get the pieces from Freddy. Sun had offered to hack the system while I get the parts from Freddy which hopefully everything goes okay. 

The guard enters the daycare looking around doing their usual search as me and Sun stand near the security desk. 

After a few minutes the guard nods at us and leaves the daycare. As soon as the door is completely closed Sun makes his way behind the security desk and starts his work, now I should start mine. I exit through the wooden door, seeing the guard still making their way out of the daycare as I walk past them, trying to seem normal. I try to keep a normal pace and not run to Freddy's room, that would be weird wouldn't it? 

I finally get to Freddy's room after passing numerous staff members and staff bots. I knock on his door twice and wait for him to answer. 

It takes a minute but he eventually lets me in. "We need all of the parts, we've finished the animatronic," I tell him, skipping the hellos. 

He nods, "where should I put the parts?" 

"Put them in them in the daycare," I tell him and he leaves to get the hidden parts. I make my way back to the daycare to get the hidden parts. 

I first get the hands from the ball pit and then grab the head from mine and Sun's room and I put them in the middle of the daycare waiting for the others. 

"It's done! It says we have a new animatronic arriving tomorrow," Sun announces with a proud smile. He jumps up from his seat and makes his way over to me as we wait for Freddy and the others to bring the pieces in. One by one the main four animatronics enter the room handing us the parts they had hidden. 

I then start to put them together, feeling anxious as I do so. What if it doesn't work? What if they are really gone forever? They won't be this has to work, it has too. I push those thoughts out of my head and completely focus on putting the animatronic together. The last thing being attached is the head. I carefully attach the head, being careful not to mess up.