Her eyes spotted a book that she thought would be interesting, so she puts a finger on it about to pull it out, when she realizes someone's hand getting placed on hers. She looks to her left to see who it was to notice it the one and only Takashi Mitsuya.

"Oh. Sorry!" this one said turning into a light shade of pink.

Takashi smiles and says "Oh. It's alright, you can take the book"

The girl gets flustered not knowing what to say. His smile was beautiful. And his kindness was even more.

She then noticed the guy about to walk away to grab another book, when she says "Wait Takashi!"

The lilac haired turns around to look at her and says "Yes?"

She quickly looks at the book to notice there was two of it. "There's two copy of it"

"Oh. Well, I appreciate that but I don't think the teacher wants us to choose the same book to give our appreciation about"

"You can take it though. I was planning on borrowing many books anyways"

"Oh. Okay then. I'll take it" he said with a smile.

She grabs one and he grabs the other. Then she looks around to see what book she should choose. But the (h/c) haired notice that Takashi wasn't walking away, so she ask "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to accompany you"

"Oh. Okay then" the young girl said blushing a bit.

His presence makes me feel comfortable in some sort of way. (y/n) never felt nervous around him. Well- she did a bit sometimes. Like she gets scared he'd judge her or something. But nothing more, nothing less.

After 10 minute of research around the library, she had finished choosing all of my books. 5 mangas, 2 comics and 3 novels.

Takashi, noticing that she was going to borrow a lot, says "You're sure you're gonna be able to finish them all in time?"

(y/n) nods and say "I'm a fast reader. I like eat up my books"

"Bookworm I see"

"Mhm. What about you?"

"Oh. 3 of them are sewing books, 1 of them is the novel I am choosing for the project, 4 of them are stories to read for my little sisters at night and 3 of them are mangas"

"I see. You love your sisters don't you?"

"Yeah. They mean a lot to me"

"I'm an only child so I don't know about this, but I can tell you that I wish I had an older brother who cared about me like you care about your sisters"

"I can be your older brother too" he joked.

"You're younger than me"

"Really?"

"Yeah dummy" the young girl said grimacing.

Peh who had heard the conversation says "Ha! Your girlfriend is older than you"

"She's not my girlfriend-"

"Didn't ask. Anyways, if you want an older brother, I can be your older brother"

"You're also younger than me"

"I- Draken then?"

"I don't know him much"

"You'll get to know him enough, trust me. Him and Mitusya have matching tattoos"

"You have a tattoo?" (y/n) asked Takashi shocked.

"Oh that. Yeah" the lilac haired said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"And he designed it too! Show it to her"

"No"

"Whyyy?" I asked.

The young boy stared at the young girl for a long second then gave up. He couldn't resist to her stare, it was too hard.

"I'll show you a pic, because it's on my head so yeah" the lilac haired said pulling out his phone. He scrolls trough his gallery then shows the young girl the picture of his tattoo.

"Wait you're talking about this tattoo?! You designed this!?! You're so talented Takashi!"

(y/n) tried to have an eye contact with the boy's lavender eyes, but this one was looking away. He was flustered. He couldn't even look at the girl, he'd turn redder than a tomato.

"(y/n), I'm pretty sure he's appreciating the compliments but coming from you, it means more than if it came from the whole universe. So chill down a bit"

"It ain't a compliment! It's facts"

"Same thing. Now hurry up, we have to go borrow the books"

 Now hurry up, we have to go borrow the books"