loving in ways.(miles pov)pt.2

When he woke up he was snuggling to my chest and I felt so comfortable I did not want to move but I noticed it to work the day. I called in and telling them I was sick and I just stayed home just for Michael. When he woke up he was flustered and thinking he was so stupid. I pulled him closer as I hugged him in that very moment I knew I loved him. I can feel his heart beating so fast. It was so cute. I start humming and playing with his hair knowing he's okay. He smiled and got even closer to me and he said. "You make me so comfortable you know.. I love it<3. but you have work?? Should you get going?"he looks at me. I shook my head. "I called in pretending I'm sick so I could spend the whole day with you." Michael gave me the biggest smile and hugged me. he started rambling what we can do for the day. But I shut him up and snuggled so close to him because I love this moment I always want to be close to him because I'm sure I want to spend all my days with him now. I never felt so comfortable with a person. Michael smiled. He puts both of his hands on my cheeks. I looked at him flustered but confused. Michael looked at me. I got even more flustered thinking he was going to kiss me. I mumble "what is it?.." he said "oh nothing. Nothing at all."  caught even closer to my face. Then we kissed. He kissed me with a soft lips. I got even closer because I was so comfortable with him. Want to look to him, I felt so stupid and crazy in love. I covered my face with my hands. Michael moved my hands. And kisses me again. I kissed him back. I put my arms around him and I just laid there with the man I love. Michael holds me close. "Let's go on a date just you and me" he said calmly. I looked at him surprised. "A date?" He smiled and nodded. "A day with me and you only. No one else. Just us to and only us to. My love. "I got even more flustered. I smiled and pushes his had away. He laughed so calmly. "Aww want me to call you? You love it don't you?" I looked away and hide my smile. After all his time the man of my dream way by my side. Always with me. Eating my food, Taking me to the movies, going out. I was so blind. Michael looked at me and kissed my head. This is my room now. "WHAT?" I yelled, "YES ITS MINE NOW WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU GOT THE BIGGEST ROOM OF COURSE?" I smiled I kissed him " of course we can share" he smiled and hugged me close. "Now I'm hungry" I got up and he pulled me back. he's clingy already and I love that. "What is it?" I asked. "20 more minutess.. it's your day off anyway. Please stay here for a bit. :(" I smiled and I cuddled him close. I laid my head in his chest hearing his heart beat. It felt so calming being close to him. He stroke my head and rubbing my back. I felt so comfortable and relaxed. he put on a horror movie. I wasn't even watching it I was just dozing off and feeling so comfortable. I hugh his chest close and I breathed in and out so calmly. I feel asleep eventually. Michael looked at me. "My love was indeed tired." "He played with me hair and rubbing my back in and down. He held me close and me feeling so safe in his arms. I felt so comfortable you don't know how much he made me feel so calm.