"Alright then" she shrugs, pulling the door open to the cab that's kind enough to stop. We get in and she tells him the address. After that I spare no time slamming my lips onto hers. I sloppily shove my tongue into her mouth and wrap it around hers. My hands wander, going up her shirt and grabbing onto her tits, squeezing them roughly.

She grabs onto my crotch, rubbing me through my sweats. This causes me to break the kiss momentarily to groan, "fuck, you better not make me bust in my boxers."

"Then you better control yourself, you aren't allowed cum till we get there" she states. Now this bitch is bossing me around? It's kind of hot honestly...

She gets more bold, taking both of her hands and pulling down my sweats along with my boxers."don't you fuckin- Oh shit!" I want to stop her but I can't. She wraps a hand around me and rubs her thumb on my tip. "You're so...." I can't finish my sentence, I'm too focused on not coming.

"Don't cum or you aren't getting anything tonight" She strictly speaks into my ear. I dive my head into her neck and latch onto her skin with my teeth. If she says anything else I might just loose the battle.

She goes on for a few more minutes as I struggle until she whispers to me, "lucky guy, we're here, guess you won" She quickly lets go of my dick and I shove my boxers on. I feel so fucking sensitive right now, I know as soon as I get her on her knees, I'll bust quick.

I feel incredibly uncomfortable as we walk into the building and go up the elevator, I'm trying to ignore my boner rubbing uncomfortably against my boxers.

We get to her apartment and as soon as she closes the door, I push her against it. "You lucky I ain't gonna punish you for that stunt you pulled back there, but I did win so now it's my time to be in control." I spit, watching her give me an intimidating glare. "Now get on your fucking knees" I command and she quickly drops. I don't have to urge her on, she quickly pulls everything off, grabbing onto my dick and before she can put her lips on it I grab onto her hair, pulling her head back. "Ok I may have lied, you gettin a punishment" I grin, taking my dick in my hand and jerking it off quickly, it doesn't take me long to cum all over her face. She lets out a low gasp at the feeling and I mentally take a picture of the sight.

"So what next?" She asks, looking up at me with a look of dark lust.

"You're gonna find a way to lick it all up, don't waste none of it" I tell her, watching her bring her hands to her face. She wipes her face with her fingers then proceeds to suck then clean, she looks at me throughout all of it, she's not blushing, smiling, or breaking eye contact. Her fearlessness gives me a tinge of fear, ironic... "good girl, aight you can suck me off now" I chuckle and she gets right to it.

In the moments, they felt so long, but once they were over, they felt like they went by too fast. After it all, we just laid on her bed, both at a loss of breath.

"You done for good now?" She asks, prompting me to think. I mean, I did take her for 5 rounds, and given what happened before that, I've came 7 times in total.

"Fuck... I don't know... you wanna keep going?" I pant out, turning over to look at her.

"Whatever you want man" she speaks casually, looking back at me. "How the hell did I go from picking up a prescription to whatever the fuck just happened in the last hour and a half?"

"I expected to fuck someone tonight, didn't know it'd be a girl from a drug store and not one of those annoying ass groupies." I admit, forcing myself to sit up. "We gotta take showers anyways so I'm thinkin' one more round in the shower." I tell her and she shrugs, sitting up as well. I look at all the hickeys on her neck then my eyes follow them as they continue all the way down to in between her thighs. "Sorry about all of that..." I mumble in reference to them.

"It's fine" she says, getting up and stretching, "oh god I am using all my strength to not fall on my ass right now" she groans, causing me to smirk to myself.

"I guess I'm following through with my promise huh?" I chuckle and she sighs.

"Yeah I guess so..." she laughs, walking into the bathroom.

I follow her into the shower, it conveniently has a ledge that is just wide enough you could sit on it. She takes a seat there as we wait for the water to warm. When it's my preferred temperature, I get on my knees between her legs.

"I think I gotta return the favor from earlier" I grin, grabbing onto her hips and pulling her closer to me. I latch my lips onto the ones between her legs. I let my tongue run along it all, paying special attention to her clit. She whines uncontrollably, bringing one of her hands to my short hair, running her hands through it.

"Damn it Shady" She moans, throwing her head back. "Stop, stop!" She suddenly shouts and I instantly retract. I look at her with a worried look, did I hurt her in some way? She grabs both sides of my face, panting, "fuck me again, cum inside me, I'm on birth control" She bites her lip and I get even harder, if that's even possible.

"You didn't tell me you was on birth control before" I say, kinda annoyed I had to use condoms earlier.

"Wanted to know if you were worthy of having me raw" she says with a grin. I stand up and line myself up with her entrance, pushing into her slowly to tease her. She lets out a moan, grabbing my neck and pulling me into kiss her. I start to go slow but hard, getting a moan out of her each time I swiftly thrust into her with harsh strength. I slowly build up speed, knowing we're both so sensitive that we'll cum quickly. I break the kiss to groan as I thrust in the last few times, I cum and she soon follows suit.

I just pant on top of her, not pulling out.

"Fucking god" Is all remember saying before the rest of the night goes blank.