"5 minutes!" they hear and hurriedly gather their clutches.

Crystal made sure her phone was on silent and Amerie tossed in the lipgloss she'd used on her lips just incase she needed a touch up, although those two would be backstage with BTS's stylists just incase they were to be needed.

"Good luck ladies! We'll be backstage in case you need us," Amerie says.

"You two look beautiful. No need for nerves," Binna smiles, bidding them a temporary goodbye as they slip out into the hallway to meet security.

The boys were just a few doors down seeing as they'd rented the whole floor for BTS and staff.

"Right this way," Chung-hee, another new security guard, says gesturing for them to follow.

They were led into an elevator that took them down to the lobby where a few of the boys were already waiting, standing so they wouldn't wrinkle their suits. Thankfully for the two of them, Yoongi and JK were amongst the ones waiting—huge smiles on their faces when they noticed their dolled up soulmates.

"Oh wow," Yoongi exclaims in English, putting his fist to his mouth and then lightly patting at his eyes as if he were crying.

They'd watched a movie together the night before and he'd made fun of the typical groom's reaction when they'd see their brides, even though she thought it was romantic. She had a soft spot for all weddings, in person and on TV. The others laugh at his act, not expecting that from the usually reserved man. He had a tendency to get very quiet before any American events they had to attend.

"Stop it, clown," she grins, playfully rolling her eyes as she approaches.

"You two look stunning tonight," Hobi says in a very proper voice, making them giggle as they thank him.

"How dare you make my lady giggle before I?" JK asks, dramatically spinning Sehee away from the group for a brief moment of privacy in the corner.

"You really do look amazing. I love this dress on you. White is definitely your color," Yoongi says, making her smile.

"Thanks, you know how I feel about you in suits," she says lowly, making him smirk.

The beginnings of their banter was cut short by Jin and Jimin, the two they were waiting for being escorted down. They all looked incredibly dapper in their suits and didn't seem to be nervous at all.

Crystal wished she could say the same for herself.

On the way to the venue, the members were kind enough to give them a rundown of what to expect as well as common questions interviewers like to ask if they had time to answer them.

"Remember, don't feel like you have to answer anything, especially if it's something you're not comfortable with. There are tons of options. Ignore them completely, say no comment and move on, deflect the question—just give me a look if they're persistent and I'll handle it," Joon says to she and Sehee.

"Will do," Crystal says, giving him a tight smile as she holds Yoongi's hand tightly in hers.

"It's overwhelming at first, but just follow my lead and you'll be fine. Smile and nod like I do," he says, making her chuckle.

"You only get away with that because they assume you don't know much English," she tsks.

"True, but every interaction is like less than a minute. You'll still be able to get away with it," he shrugs.

"We're arriving now. Jin, you're first this time. Then Jimin, V, Namjoon, J-Hope, Suga, Crystal, Jungkook, Sehee. When you get out, stand there in line until Sehee gets out. That's when you'll be directed to your first mark," Manager Sejin says.