18

The entire way back to the base, Felix couldn't stop thinking about his friends back home, how were they? Were they safe? Were they suffering the side effects that the Straykids members explained would happen.

Well he decided why not try and find out, so after retracing his steps back, he found himself back at the mirror that got him stuck in this dimension.

It was hidden in some abandoned shed, and even while walking here Felix noticed no one was around this area.

"Hello?" Felix called out as he tapped on the window, his fingers pressing up against the glass. "Welp looks like I can't go through." He sighed to himself.

He them saw the door to the shop where the mirror was open, and Felix let out a gasp as he saw a familiar face. "SOOBIN!" Felix yelled as the blue haired boys head snapped over to the direction of the mirror.

"Felix!" Soobin mouthed, either Felix couldn't hear from this side or the sound monster had reached Soobin aswell.

"Can you hear me?" Felix asked as Soobin nodded. "Then why can't I hear you? Did you loose your voice?" Felix asked.

"No, I'm talking out loud? I can hear my own voice." Soobin said, though to Felix it looked like he was just mouthing the words, but it did bring Felix relief knowing Soobin was okay.

"Okay, and what about the others, what about Yeonjun. He was the last one I saw before I got trapped here." Felix asked, remembering Yeonjun getting attacked by a sound monster.

"He's okay- well okayish, his voice- it's almost like annoying nagging everytime he opens his mouth. It must be painful for him." Soobin explained.

"Look Soobin, those red things we saw, those are sound monsters. They infect people and drive them crazy and make them scream until their voices are gone and they die." Felix said as Soobin's eyes widened.

"And Yeonjun is infected."