“I do not know what you’re talking about..……”

“Uncle, I really know I was wrong!!”

Ye Chen wanted to cry without tears, and was a little hard to speak.

Take a look at Deng Yuqing next to Qin Tian.

“Uh, I’m still boiling water upstairs, I’ll go up and take a look!”

Deng Yuqing seemed to understand something, and quickly found an excuse to slip away.

Qin Tian did not stop either.

After Deng Yuqing left, Ye Chen told her about his situation.

There is a kidney problem, the hospital can check it out, but there is no way to cure it.

He himself ate a lot of precious medicinal materials, even Wan Ai Ke ate it, and it didn’t help.

After listening to these words, Qin Tian pretended to be surprised for a while although he had expected it a long time ago.

But Zhang Qianqian looked at Ye Chen with contempt once again.(Read more @ mtlnation.com)

Sure enough, waste is waste.

Even becoming the second son of the Ye family is still a waste.

This stupid lack, there are still other obstacles?

It’s incredible.

In the previous few days, she originally had a lot of hatred for Qin Tian.

Because she felt that Qin Tian knew Ye Chen’s identity, she came close to herself deliberately.

Because of this incident, I lost the opportunity to become the second young lady of the Ye Family.

But now seeing Ye Chen’s humble appearance in front of Qin Tian, ​​her hatred for Qin Tian has completely disappeared.

It turned out that even if Ye Chen regained his identity, he was just a waste in front of Qin Tian.

Real waste.

Fortunately, I didn’t come to question Qin Tian because I missed Ye Chen, otherwise my Zhang family would really be over now.

“Ye Chen Ye Chen!”

After listening to Ye Chen’s narration, Qin Tian took a deep breath and looked at Ye Chendao who was kneeling on the ground.

“Although you Ye Family has offended me, I did want to retaliate, but you have a physical problem, but you think I did it?”

“Don’t you think this is a bit unreasonable?”

“Sorry, Uncle Qin, I was wrong just now.”

Ye Chen quickly changed his words! “I have a problem with my body. I came here to ask Uncle Qin for help.”

Ruzi can teach.

Qin Tian squinted his eyes.

Although Ye Chen had lost the protagonist’s halo, he had no threat to himself.

But it is absolutely necessary to be cautious.

Let yourself admit that you have done something to him?

What if the other party records the alarm?

So acknowledgment is definitely not admitted, it is impossible to admit it in this life.

“Get up!”

“Uncle Qin, did you promise to save me?”

“Who said I agreed?”