Chapter 151-160

“Liu Min, what do you mean? Yuqing was a good friend of mine when I was in school, why do you say that?”

“I’m not wrong again…”

The man named Liu Min was justified.

“you……”

“Okay! Okay!”

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Deng Yuqing hurriedly fought a round of battle: “You are going to get married tomorrow. It would not be good if you quarrel because of this kind of thing.”

“Ali, this is your husband, right?”

“Yes, his name is Liu Min, my husband!”

Because of what happened just now, Xiao Yali didn’t show much expression to Liu Min, and didn’t even introduce Deng Yuqing to her husband.

Deng Yuqing didn’t take it seriously: “Actually, your husband said it was pretty good.”

“These days, if you can’t make money, you will really be looked down upon.”

“Look, what am I talking about?”

Liu Min never expected that Deng Yuqing would speak for herself, and quickly showed off in front of Xiao Yali!

Xiao Yali gave him a white glance.

I don’t want to talk to him at all.

Why doesn’t she know the importance of money?

Just because of the relationship with Deng Yuqing, I was afraid that these words would hurt Deng Yuqing’s boyfriend.

At this time, listening to Deng Yuqing’s words, she was a little curious.

“Yuqing, don’t be familiar with him.”

“Hehe, it’s okay!”

“By the way, Yuqing, Liu Min and I will get married tomorrow. Today we are here to buy a house. We have looked at the house for a long time and decided to pay a down payment first.”

“What about you? You said that your boyfriend wants to surprise you. Did you come here to buy a house today?”

“um, yes.”

“Are you getting married too?”

“Ah? Married? No!” Deng Yuqing was stunned: “Why ask?”

“If you are not getting married, why are you buying a house? The house here is very expensive. If it weren’t for Liu Min’s good job, we couldn’t even pay the down payment!”

“If you don’t plan to get married, there is no need to buy a house together to pay off the mortgage…”

“This one………”

Deng Yuqing was a little embarrassed and didn’t know how to answer for a while.

Can she say that she is maintained by others?

Why is she embarrassed to say such things?

“Does this still need to be asked? It must be Yuqing’s boyfriend who is very rich and doesn’t need Yuqing to pay the mortgage… Am I right, Yuqing?”

Next to him, Zhou Yan smiled and said to clear the encirclement.

“Hmm! That’s it.”

Deng Yuqing borrowed the donkey from the slope and nodded quickly.

Seeing Deng Yuqing’s appearance, Xiao Yali couldn’t help being a little envious: “My God, you mean that your boyfriend pays all the down payment alone, and the mortgage is also repaid by him?”