Chapter 27: Another routine

Men are like flies, making women tireless.

Because she came here simply because she wanted to drink.

It’s not here to find a man.

It’s just that she seems to have forgotten what the bar is.

Here, dragons and snakes are mixed, and there are three teachings and nine streams.

There are the upper-class wealthy, there are middle-class elites, and even the lower-class gangsters.

And now this man is the kind of little boss in the gangster.

The impatient appearance of a woman makes a man feel a little unbearable.

The smile on his face also solidified in an instant.

“Very well, you have a kind.”

The man stood up with a sneer and gave the woman a thumbs up.

He knows whose site is here, so he dare not make trouble here.

But out of here…..

……..

At the same time, in the bar monitoring room.

A young man in a security uniform, with his head resting on his hands, has a laid-back look.

At this time, he was monitoring the bar’s every move through the monitor screen.

The scene of a man approaching a woman just now naturally attracted his attention.

But when he saw clearly the face of the woman sitting in the corner, he was stunned.

“Su Yanran? Why is she here?”

“Brother Feng, what are you looking at?”

Another security guard behind him walked over and sat beside him grinning, greeting him respectfully.

The security guard’s name is Tong Hai, and he has been here for five or six years.

To be honest, he admired the kid in front of him.

On the first day to work, it was brought by the manager of the bar, Mr. Leopard himself.

You know, behind Brother Leopard, is the famous Jin Sanye.

One of the big three underground in Tyumen city.

This shows how amazing people can be valued by Brother Leopard.

Lin Feng said casually: “I didn’t see anything, I just got acquainted with the work.”

“By the way, Brother Hai, you’ve been here for a long time, do you know who the man holding the red wine in this seat 7 is?”

Lin Feng pointed to the man who just struck up a conversation.

“Oh? He!” Tong Hai casually glanced at the monitor: “His name is Zhou Kai, just a bullshit.”

“What? Did he offend you?”

“That’s not…” Lin Feng casually said.

I have to say that the protagonist’s luck is indeed against the sky.

Even Lin Feng himself didn’t expect it.

Last night, were the two gangsters beaten by Brother Leopard?

After beating them, the gangsters put aside their cruel words, and found Brother Leopard to avenge them.

Faced with such a small scene, Lin Feng is naturally fearless.