Chapter 20 ~ Apology

Start from the beginning

I opened my room door to find him. I slammed the door and went towards his room. His room was empty. Where is he? He is supposed to be here! Did he run off? Wait! What am I thinking!

I went to the hall and saw Min-Jun sitting in the sofa and scrolling through her phone. Can I ask her where is he? What of she take me wrong? Wait! I'm angry with him.. nothing to do with her!

I went straight to Min-Jun and asked, "Min-Jun! Where's Asher?!" In a angry voice.

Min-Jun said, "I don't know.. he's supposed to be in his room right? Or in your room.."

What! What is she actually thinking about me? She thinks that I'm with Asher? It's just one day I slept with him. It doesn't mean I'm in love with him..

I said, "he's not in both the rooms!"

Min-Jun shrugged saying, "maybe he attempted suicide because you didn't accept his love?" In a sarcastic voice.

I was actually shocked yet panicked. She said sarcastically but what if it's real? What if he jumped into zombies? Oh my god! That coward shouldn't have done this..

I ran upstairs and searched all the room. He was nowhere to be found. I finally went to terrace. I can't find him there too. I went down and finally entered living room in search of him. He was lieing on a couch sleeping peacefully.

How he could sleep peacefully making me worried here. How dare be? Will the sky fall off if he go sleep in his room?

I sighed in relief and went near him. I noticed that he didn't even remove his shoes and watch before sleeping. Lazy goose!

I went near him and removed his shoe and socks and placed it under the couch. I removed his watch and kept in the table nearby.

I went straight to my room and got some blankets and went back to living room. I tucked him in the blanket. He was cute while sleeping. But somehow I can't even forget what he did to me.

I sighed and left the living room and was actually and practically scared to see Min-Jun infront of me. She asked, "found him?"

I nodded in response and left to my room in embarassment. It's like giving up all my anger and agony towards him. God! I'm sorry that I call you and disturb you thousands of times.. but I don't know what to do..

I don't know whether I should trust him or not. I don't know whether I should accept him or not. I don't know whether I should Love him or be his girlfriend.. I'm confused. I'm sinking in an ocean of confusion.

I went back to my room and took my phone. Denise sent a message.

'Judson just got up. Judson said everything that you didn't push him from stairs and it was zhuri. Carolyn said she wants to see you and apologize..'

I was happy that he got up. But I wasn't willing to go back. Again a message popped up. It was Carolyn this time.

'I'm sorry rose. It's just a misunderstanding. Please come back.. I apologize!'

What the hell am I going to do now? Should I accept her apology? Or ignore it? I kept my phone aside and was thinking. Anyway it's all zhuri's fault and it's just a misunderstanding between me and her.