lan zhan was at his limit . "ahnnn~ a-ying~ hahhh"

wei ying let lan zhan's ready to give his milk member out of his throat but had his tip inside his mouth . lan zhan looked at his husband and a moan escaped him when wei ying bit his foreskin a little as he came inside him . 

wei ying sucked onto the tip until he drank every single bit of the juice his husband gave him . he opened his mouth with a pop sound showing a white trail of cum on his tongue to his husband . 

lan zhan grew hard at the sight . he turned his wei ying around and let him lie on his back comfortably and grabbed his both legs and spread it open. he wanted to pound onto his husband at the very moment . he never got the chance to fuck his wei ying ever since he got his revenge on him .  

he bent down and licked wei ying hole while teasing his balls making wei ying moan . he thrusted his tongue inside and wei ying eyes rolled up at the new intruder inside him . unknown to him he contracted and relaxed his hole feeling his husband's tongue . 

after licking for a while lan zhan pushed a finger in which soon turned into a fist while sucking on wei ying's hard member making wei ying roll his eyes . wei ying's hand caressed his head softly . lan zhan pushed both hands in the hole making wei ying's moans become louder 

lan zhan teased wei ying's prostrate with his 10 fingers without a break . wei ying moaned louder and louder which was music to lan zhan's ears . 

and yiling laozu woke up. 

yiling laozu heard his own voice coming out and was confused 'what is his future self doing in the middle of night?' . he walked slowly with no sounds so that lan zhan would not notice him . he found the room and used resentful energy to see through a little . he made a tiny hole and peeped through it . 

"a-zhan!! ahhh~ i want you hahhh~ ahhhhnnn~❤"

yiling laozu saw the hot scene of himself spreading his legs wide for lan zhan both too hard . lan zhan pushed himself in making wei ying arch his back letting lan zhan wrap him in his big arms . wei ying's fingers dug onto lan zhan's back who paid no attention to it . 

"ahhnn~❤"

"wei ying tight "

"of course , i would be . we did not have any time at all right lan zha-ahhhnn~" wei ying said and moaned at lan zhan's sudden thrust . 

lan zhan ended up thrusting harshly to his husband who loved it and kissing him in the middle . while the two were in their own world , yiling laozu was fully red . 'what the- just what is their friendship? and tha-that *looks at lan zhan's long 10 inch* i-i will die , how powerful is my future self ?'

 yiling laozu ran to his room . lucky for him , lan zhan was too busy in fucking his husband to notice the footsteps . yiling laozu jumped on the bed which made him bounce back a little and covered his face in the pillow . 

'w-what is going on?'

'lan zhan says he loves me , does it mean he want to do this with me ?'

'how does two guys do it though?'

'is it painful?'

'lan zhan - ahhhh!!!!!' 

yiling laozu's thoughts ended up in a mental scream . 

meanwhile a certain guy in white who was sleeping peacefully ended up sneezing and turned awake , confused and turned to his sleep .